login

Author Topic: Active topics page  (Read 1890 times)

deeskis

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
Active topics page
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:47:45 AM »
Hi brin-

I know you've been having ongoing issues with the site and had to put in extra time to fix things up. but when you have some spare time I wondered if it would be possible to have an active threads page.

JWD had one, and then refiner added one to mochat. It is so much easier to see what the latest posts are - all on one page instead of going into the individual sections.  I just found all these posts that I had missed :( Probably cos I log on and check the game thread without looking anywhere else.
Just call me Fred!!

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Active topics page
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »
The board already has one... it's called 'Recent Topics'. Just click on the link on the blue bar above between 'Calendar' and 'Members'.  :th_9:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »
It has a little feature the other don't have too... it updates itself. When someone starts a new thread or makes a post, the background for that thread turns white, that means there's a response on there you haven't read yet.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »
I recently discovered this and I LOVE it!
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes