Author Topic: Forum Changes...  (Read 1778 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Forum Changes...
« on: July 22, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »
Nothing drastic, just moving the domain name to a different provider. My current one is about to go out of business (which probably explains the reliability issues a month or so ago).

I'm changing the provider to the same one that provides my internet access, which as been running perfect for well over a year now.

Forum may go offline briefly during the change over.
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Forum Changes...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 05:27:02 AM »
OK, for those who are unaware, the situation has changed a little. This site was registered via a 3rd party and finding out the details (password etc) has proven to be more difficult than pulling teeth out of a hen.  :thsmiley_freakout:

So I'm going to have to move the forum to a new address www.computing-addicts-forum.com. The site is up and running now. We can have a werewolf game here at this site (hopefully it will be starting soon...  :luly-13:) then I'll move the whole forum over and put up a re-direction page here. All accounts and posts will be transferred with the move, no need to re-register, just a change of address, nothing more.
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Forum Changes...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 05:28:53 AM »
This also gives me time to fine-tune everything at the new site to the same configuration as here.  :face-smile: