login

Author Topic: The People’s Champion!!!!  (Read 45 times)

Hellpuppy: Classic Edition

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • RAWR!!!!
The People’s Champion!!!!
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »
So I need a bio :) any ideas?

NATIONALITY: [...]
STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]
HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio.
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

john doe

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
Re: The People’s Champion!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 12:20:29 PM »
Enjoys rubber appendages, GI Joes, obfuscations, tropical fishes, bonnets, and weird youtube videos.

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
Re: The People’s Champion!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 02:13:50 PM »
Nationality:  Homo Caninus

Following sites:  C.A.F., and a werewolf forum that was eventually overrun by ISIL who sent secret messages as anonymous guests, and later shut down by the CIA.  No further details available due to federal laws and gag orders. 

BIO:  A man who enjoys butterflies, weird food, belly photos, and barking.  At times.  Oh yes, at times. 

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)