login

Author Topic: Werewolf 71 - RuPaul's Drag Race, Wolfy Version  (Read 2946 times)

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
Werewolf 71 - RuPaul's Drag Race, Wolfy Version
« on: March 20, 2018, 03:09:57 AM »
Making up the wolfy judges:

Ross Mathews- While he seems all cute and furry, he’s actually a little bitch who loves to stir drama. When he’s not judging, he spends his days in Palm Springs, sipping cocktails brought to him by a twenty-year-old pool boy.

Carson Cressley- Carson’s stint on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy may well have been a nice little earner, but he’s out of cash. He’s come to judge on the panel and tries to out-camp Ross every episode. He always fails.

Latoya Jackson- With a career declining faster than her looks, Latoya would go to the opening of an envelope. She wedges herself in as a guest judge as often as she can, and unwittingly finds herself as one of the wolves hunted down by Merle and her army of queens.

Michelle Visage
- Utterly talentless but sporting a great rack, Michelle’s only claim to friend is riding on the back of Rupaul’s success, along with being in a girl group nobody remembers. She doesn’t care; she’ll shamelessly hitch herself to Ru if it means a little fame. Even if that results in her death.

RuPaul- Momma Ru, The Alpha Wolf, Drag Queen of the World. Whatever you want to call her, there’s no doubt that RuPaul Andre Charles is the foremost queen of our time. Only, she’s let the fame go to her head, and Merle’s out for blood. Ru can only be killed once her other judges have been sacrificed.

Making up the Queens:

Bianca Del Rio- Bianca is a sharp-mouthed hussy with a quick wit and a scathing tongue. But underneath all that, she’s a fierce protector of her girls and every night, she tries to stop the judges from taking one queen. She cannot protect the same queen two nights in a row unless there’s a blocked kill the night before. To protect a queen, she has to PM the mod.

Alyssa Edwards- Dumb as a rock but insanely beautiful in drag (although not that cute out of drag, go figure), Alyssa spends far too much time in front of the mirror. But it gives her an edge; by sneaking out to look at herself in the mirror for hours on end at night, she notices strange goings-on in the studio and each night can see the identity of one of the shadowy figures, be they Queen or Wolfy Judge. To see a clearer image, she PM’s the mod each night.

Alaska Thunderf***- Having finally come out of Sharon Needles’ shadow by taking the All Stars 3 crown, Alaska still has a little residual tantrum building up under the surface. It got the rest of the girls to keep her in the game when she should have been sent packing, and it’s left her with an itchy trigger finger. At any time in the game she can shoot one player, and she does this by posting on the game thread in bold, i.e. “I vote to shoot Faundy.” Once the bullet is spent, she has no more left and she becomes a regular queen. The result of the kill is revealed to all by the mod, along with the role of the shot queen, whether they are a Judge or a special. If she shoots RuPaul, Alpha Judge, she only has a twenty-five percent chance of killing her. It will be revealed in the game whether she was successful or not. Otherwise, RuPaul will recover, and she will not be able to be killed until the other judges are all dead.

Thorgy Thor- Damned annoying but strangely watchable, Thorgy has more going on between the ears than just a pretty face. She’s a talented violinist and serious nerd, and she can add up pretty damn fast. Each night she’ll be sent a PM with a list of how many Judges voted, and how many did not. From this, she may be able to work out who the wolves in the group are.

Katya Zamolodchikova- Ah. Poor Katya. More talent in her middle finger that most of the other queens have in her whole body, she lets her anxiety get in the way of her success. But years on meth and speed mean that she knows a thing or two about medication, and she has the ability to bring back to life one queen in the game. She does this by sending a PM to the mod.

Making up the rest of the queens:

Valentina
Latrice Royale
Bob The Drag Queen
Peppermint
Ginger Minj

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
Re: Werewolf 71 - RuPaul's Drag Race, Wolfy Version
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 03:10:26 AM »
Sashay. Shantay.

The footlights came up on the runway, and on strode a woman with a sharp suit and legs for days.

“Greetings, Kitty Gurrrls,” she purred. “My name is Merle Ginsberg. I used to be a judge on this show. That is, until RuPaul axed me for that bitch Michelle Visage. Since then, I’ve made it my goal to avenge my firing. I’ve given some of you special powers to help take down those judges, one at a time. It’s going to be tough. You have to lynch all four judges, and then, finally, RuPaul herself.”

With that, she picked up a shovel and slung it over her arm. Barely perceptible was a flash of crazy blonde hair sneaking out from under her coiffured wig. She turned around and gazed at the drag queens before her.

“Gentlemen, start your engines. And may the best woman win!”

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 03:12:21 AM »
Players:

Velvet
Bumble Bee
Hellpuppy
Brinjen
Dana
Deeskis
Uzzah
Nameless
Tara
Goddess
Robin
New Chapter
Poopsiecakes
Dizzy
William

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 03:13:40 AM »
15 players - 5 wolves = 10 votes to lynch.

Day phase will end at 11am EST if there's no lynch beforehand.

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 04:03:48 AM »
Hi, all. Checking in. About to go to work. Will be back tonight.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Robin

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • EARTH: Too Big To Fail
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 04:52:27 AM »
I’m checking in. Will sneak a peek whenever possible between appointments.

Love to all!!!
So many gods, so many creeds,So many paths that wind and wind, While just the art of being kind, Is all this sad world needs.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox~

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 05:26:37 AM »
Checking in!!! The game looks fabulous, I will have to check out this Drag race show to see what its like now.

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 06:44:54 AM »
 I'm here!   :th_student-smilie:
"A religion without a Goddess is half-way to atheism."

Hellpuppy: Classic Edition

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 06:49:48 AM »
Hey there Bitches! I am Valentina de Vajanna and I m gonna..ROCK..their...panties off MMHMM!!!
Das right! Ain’t none of you wolfy hairy assed bitches gonna survive! I put the big D in Diva if you know what I mean honey... and this pup won’t pull out or shrink in fear! Nuh-UH!!! My rage will engorge til I can’t take it no more and shoot a load of sassy all over your furry faces!!!  :wolf6:

Sissy that walk!!!!
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 07:07:20 AM »
Checking in. I won't be around a lot today as I'm heading into Melbourne.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

NewChapter

• Hopelessly Addicted
  • Love Is An Orange Monkey
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 08:29:01 AM »
Checking in

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 08:49:58 AM »
Nice last name Valentina!  The game is hilarious and so well written.  Crazy blone hair, indeed!  :th_smilie5:

Random first day vote...

Lynch Puppy.   :wolf6:

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 09:53:52 AM »
Checking in!

With that, she picked up a shovel and slung it over her arm. Barely perceptible was a flash of crazy blonde hair sneaking out from under her coiffured wig. She turned around and gazed at the drag queens before her.

“Gentlemen, start your engines. And may the best woman win!”

LOVE :heart:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 12:01:21 PM »
Checking in

Robin

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • EARTH: Too Big To Fail
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »
I’m so impressed by the write up and homage to Shells. Well done love.

I’m with Veltie. I know nothing about this theme. I do know who RuPaul is though.

Pups- you are a scream.
So many gods, so many creeds,So many paths that wind and wind, While just the art of being kind, Is all this sad world needs.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox~

Hellpuppy: Classic Edition

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 01:56:39 PM »
Nice last name Valentina!  The game is hilarious and so well written.  Crazy blone hair, indeed!  :th_smilie5:

Random first day vote...

Lynch Puppy.   :wolf6:

Random my big black and beautiful rubber butt! Haters gonna hate and uglies gonna ugly! Willamena Weewilly gets my “random” retaliation vote then ;P Can’t out-sass puppy! I put the ASS in SASSY baby!!!  :wolf6:

lynch Will
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
Just checking in. Will go back and read later. Its been a rough few days with another loss of a dear friends husband. Next year I am going to skip March all together - its never been a good month for me
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 10:24:22 PM »
 :th_smilie5: BB. I am sorry.

I'm the same Robin. I have heard of RuPaul, but have never green this show. It sounds very interesting though especially Bo's take on it.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 10:25:16 PM »
Ugh. Not green. Seen.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 10:27:33 PM by Tara »

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 10:28:11 PM »
 :th_smilie_trink_007