login

Author Topic: Werewolf 70 - The Aussie Bogans Game  (Read 2796 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Werewolf 70 - The Aussie Bogans Game
« on: February 20, 2018, 10:22:38 PM »
In this game we have a total of 12 players making up of...

3 Amentas. Rival drag racing family to the Wheelers. It probably doesn't help that one of them caused an accident on the drag racing track years ago which caused Wayne Wheeler to lose an eye and have to give up drag racing for life. Makes no difference though, the Amentas are determined to come out on top and eliminate their rivals once and for all. Every night phase, they will select one player to eliminate and unless that player is under Wayne's protection, they are out of the game.

7 Wheelers. Extended members of the family that aren't well known. Otherwise known as villagers. Players with no particular ability other than their reasoning skills which hopefully won't lynch any of the specials before they've had a chance to put their roles to use. Every day phase, they, along with the rest of the players will select one player to be lynched. The objective is to lynch all the Amentas.

Wayne Wheeler. Former drag racing champion until an unfortunate accident. He still has two eyes, one just happens to be made of glass. Wayne has the ability to choose one player every night phase and protect that player from an Amenta attack. He can only choose one player per night and unless he blocks the kill on the first night, he cannot protect the same player twice in a row. He can never protect the same player three nights in a row under any circumstances. Wayne will do this every night phase by sending the mod a PM.

Amber Wheeler. The second eldest daughter of the Wheeler family. Instead of racing, Amber's talents lies in her investigating skills. She can investigate one player every night phase. She also does this every night phase by sending the mod a PM.

Day phases will run for 24 hours, unless the required number of votes for a lynch is achieved beforehand. The 51% rule will also apply which works as follows... If at the end of the day phase the number of votes hasn't been met, if there are at more than 50% of the total players voting for a particular player, that player will be lynched. Voting will lock at either the end of day phase or when the number of votes has been met. No further votes will be accepted after this.

Night phases will run for 18 hours, unless the required PM's are received beforehand. Late PM's will not be accepted even if night phase ends at 3am for the mod and she doesn't get up until 9.

Once you're out the game, you're out. No discussing of strategy either on or off the game thread. You may, however, hang around and chat and cheer your team on.

Only wolves are permitted to chat outside the game thread about the game.

No bullying tolerated either.

Most important, have fun.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:46:34 PM by Brinjen »
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Werewolf 70 - The Aussie Bogans Game
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 11:05:32 PM »
Yeah, g'day I'm.... You know what? Me name ain't important right now. Sit down, grab yourself a coldie cause I got a story that will knock ya socks off mate. I mean, you ain't gonna believe me when I tell ya what happened just last night. Yeah, true. It started out just a normal day... us Wheelers relaxing in the sun. We were....

Meself
Faundy
john doe
Tara
Bumble Bee
Ms Velvet
Nameless
Mikey
Dana
Uzzah
Jedi Master
Crazycatlady
Deeskis

Later, we all headed down to the shops.

Yeah anyways, long story short the Broccoli kid (yeah, true) shot his load a little early and got himself disqualified. Us Wheelers celebrated our win in our usual style.

I guess they weren't very happy with us. We went home and had a few drinks, partied or something like that. We headed off to bed pretty late. I woke up a few hours later and fair dinkum, I head growling. Like, actual growling. I couldn't believe me ears. I switched on the light and, I'm not kidding, there were 3 wolves in me bedroom. I thought there was something weird about those drinks we was having.

Turns out, it wasn't the drinks. They were actual wolves and they were wearing those Broccoli Baron shirts. What the f*** was going on I asked meself. Then, one bit me. Fair dinkum, he just, bit me. He turned to the others and told them I was a "3". What the f*** was that about? Anyways, they ate me.

The next morning, they found me remains...

Begin day phase.

12 players - 3 wolves - 1 buffer vote = 8 votes to lynch.

7 votes if 51% rule is required.

Day phase will end 11:05pm Australian Eastern Daylight time (7:05am United States Eastern Standard time).
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

deeskis

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 11:25:33 PM »
 I wondered if it was upper middle bogan.  I've been watching it on netflix,  so funny...

g'night - ah luv youz all!
Just call me Fred!!

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 11:31:18 PM »
Can everyone see the clocks?  :th_itchingbutt:

Crazycatlady

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 11:55:42 PM »
Yeppers

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 12:26:02 AM »
Duh huh.
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 12:26:38 AM »
Hi, all. Checking in.  :th_smilie_trink_007:
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 12:28:09 AM »
 :th_wavesmile:
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 01:19:24 AM »
Yay the game has started, never ever heard of this show?? Looks like fun though.

Great we have a dozen players and to see you all together again.

:th_smilie_trink_007:

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 01:33:15 AM »
Good morning! :th_kopje-koffie-1:

SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 02:22:25 AM »
Logan got me a PS3 and a tv so I can play whenever I want.  We were sharing one, which meant I only got to play when he's in class.  Anyhoo, he gave me Fallout to check out.  I should probably wait until this game is over in case I get into it.  If I get lost in a game I'll forget everything else.   :th_itchingbutt:
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 02:32:09 AM »
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 07:09:32 AM »
I was hoping Lisa would sign up over here and play.  :cry_smile:

:th_tumbleweed2-1:

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 07:43:40 AM »
Who is Lisa?

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 08:00:56 AM »
Who's meself?  And why is there a giant clock with NYC and Melbourne time? 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 08:08:59 AM »
All the smilies are gone!! >:0  WTH!!  Brinjen!!  Fix this immediately!! **tantrum smilye** All my favorite smileys are gone!!!  D=

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 08:09:49 AM »

Yes, they're annoying... **kiss**

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 08:32:14 AM »
Checking in! Sorry it took me a while. At first I s*** myself when I saw 'wheelers' because they were the creepy f***ers on Return to Oz with wheels for hands and feet. But then I saw they were the good guys. Phew.

Those of you on FB will see my puppy exploits... tomorrow little Billie comes back to me for two whole days and then we take her to her new foster family. By April she'll be in the UK! Can't wait.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 08:35:09 AM »
Hi everyone :th_wavesmile: I've never heard of this show, am guessing it is an Aussie thing!

Anyhoo, he gave me Fallout to check out.

Which Fallout? New Vegas is the best one but is pretty dated. Fallout 4 is the newest one and the one I'm guessing he got for you. You will most definitely get into it! I should be embarrassed to even post this, but screenshot from my Steam...

So umm yeah. Good idea to wait until after we finish up here. lol
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 08:48:09 AM »
I like the clocks!

So what has everyone been up to? It feels like years since we last played. Other than wasting my life playing video games (see above :th_mooiekkleurtjes:), I have really stepped up my volunteer work with my local humane society. I was invited to join the board of directors last spring, and have recently been asked to chair the committee overseeing the construction of our NEW FACILITY! We are still in the feasibility study phase, working with an architect and civil engineering firm, but hopefully we will soon be breaking ground. We received a very generous bequest that is allowing us to pursue this project, and I am so grateful and excited that I can barely stand it. We are so overcrowded right now, it is just awful, and to be able to design from the ground up a better environment for these animals is one of the most rewarding things I've ever been a part of.

Those of you on FB will see my puppy exploits... tomorrow little Billie comes back to me for two whole days and then we take her to her new foster family. By April she'll be in the UK! Can't wait.

I saw. You are a good person; that pup didn't stand a chance, but now she has a good life ahead of her because of you :th_smilie5:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage