login

Author Topic: Werewolf 69 **giggles** Game - Glitch Halloween Special  (Read 4009 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Werewolf 69 **giggles** Game - Glitch Halloween Special
« on: October 23, 2017, 06:23:50 PM »
In this game we have a total of 12 players making up of...

7 resurrected villagers. Players with no special roles and no abilities other than their reasoning skills.

3 Noregarde workers. These players came back from the dead as did everyone else but they came back... different. They're sole mission now is wiping out all those who returned from the dead (forgetting they also returned from the dead).

James Hayes. James is a cop with a police issue gun containing one bullet. James can shoot one player by posting on the game thread during any day phase, in bold I wish to shoot **insert player's name here**. James can only shoot one player for the length of the game and once his power is used, James is a regular villager.

Kate Willis. Before her tragic death, Kate was a talented nurse. She has an Acme healing kit, good for one resurrection. She can bring back one player by posting on the thread at any time, in bold I wish to bring back **insert player's name here**. Naturally, the player must be dead first and she can only use her power once. After, Kate is a regular villager.

Game will run as follows...

Day phases will run for 24 hours. During this time players are to vote for a player to lynch with the goal of lynching all the Noregarde workers. Votes are placed by posting on the game thread in bold where possible, or caps if using a phone or tablet, I vote to lynch **insert player's name here). Votes may also be rescinded (ie I rescind my vote for Brinjen). If you're simply changing your vote, there is no need to rescind first, just vote again.

Night phase will run for 18 hours. This is when the Noregard players select a player to kill and will PM their choice to the mod.

Some additional rules...

Only Noregard players may discuss the game off this game thread. All other discussion is prohibited.

No personal attacks are permitted.

Any questions, please feel free to either ask me in the thread or PM me.

Most important rule... have fun.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:42:37 PM by Brinjen »
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Werewolf 69 **giggles** Game - Glitch Halloween Special
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 06:48:43 PM »
It was dark, and freezing. Gasping for breath, I somehow managed to smash through the chunks of wood, then dig through all that dirt. What was going on? Survival instinct kicked in as finally, I broke through into the cold night air, taking in lungful after lungful of air. Finally.

I looked around, was this a graveyard? I looked behind me and saw a tombstone with my name on it. What the f*** was going on? Did I die? I listened, I heard scratching and gasping. I looked around. One by one I watched as more and more people broke through the ground, covered in mud and gasping for breath. There were 13 of us in total...

Myself
zeroday
Bumble Bee
deeskis
Mikey
Tara
Snuggles
poopsiecakes
Jedi Master
Nameless
john doe
Dana
Crazycatlady

Was this the resurrection? Memories of men in cheap suits spending hours talking about paradises and bad piano music came flooding back. I screamed in terror.

None of us knew what was going on but we all knew one thing. We couldn't stay here. I remembered where I lived. It wasn't far from the graveyard. We all went to my home which, luckily, hadn't sold since my untimely death just a few months ago. We showered, dressed and tried to figure out what was going on. Eventually, we decided to get some sleep.

I'd been dreaming of the day I first died when something woke me. I looked up and saw three of the people I thought were becoming my friends staring down at me. One of them held a knife from my kitchen, which they used to cut my throat. Quickly, I wrote the number 3 on the wall nearby. Oh well, maybe next time I can stay alive a little longer.

Begin day phase.

12 players - 3 wolves - 1 buffer vote = 8 votes to lynch.

7 votes if 51% rule required.

Day phase will end 6:50pm Tuesday Australian Eastern Daylight time (3:50am United States Eastern Daylight time).
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 08:29:50 PM »
 :th_wavesmile:
HOWDY !!!
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 11:02:07 PM »
Good morning. I'm off to a boring 3 hour workshop. I might need some entertainment so will check in during it if I can.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 12:44:45 AM »
Good morning, all.  :th_smilie_trink_007:
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 02:59:17 AM »
Hi crazycatlady.  That name is fitting for several of us.   :risa3:

Gotta check TWD thread. 
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 05:59:34 AM »
Sad day at my school. A parent committee suicide today.  This poor child is now an orphan as their father is deceased as well. This is the  fourth parent death in as many weeks. We have a small school of 315 students.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 07:14:39 AM »
Checking in :th_kopje-koffie-1:

Sad day at my school. A parent committee suicide today.  This poor child is now an orphan as their father is deceased as well. This is the  fourth parent death in as many weeks. We have a small school of 315 students.

That is horrible. That poor child :th_11-7:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Crazycatlady

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 07:40:00 AM »
Poor child...very tragic.  Thx for the welcome.   :cat:

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 08:34:10 AM »
Lynch crazycatlady... baptism by fire...🤗🤗🤗
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 09:18:52 AM »
Welcome Crazycatlady to our horrible little game. 

I've been very busy with work, going through 45,000 photos, tossing the trash, cataloguing, mapping...  :th_smilies-2:  Ten hours a day in front of a computer screen is not fun.  Its cold here now, and much snow up in the mountains - I would have been skiing already, but the road was closed due to snow.  Now it's gotten warm again which is a good thing - the snowpack will settle better. 

Just laying low, working, relaxing, and decorating my new place. 

LYNCH WILL

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 09:39:45 AM »
Rescind crazycatlady...lynch Will...

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 09:42:58 AM »

..atta-boy...  :th_NewPicture15:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

john doe

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 10:02:08 AM »
Present.

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2017, 10:14:04 AM »

..atta-boy...  :th_NewPicture15:

Except Will ISNíT PLAYING...rescind Will...lynch snuggly...

deeskis

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 10:24:42 AM »
Hi everyone

it's goood to be back.  It's been ages since my last game.

Brinj, I watched series one of Glitch the last few days, what a good show.  Series one is on Aussie Netflix.  Did you say that one and two is on ABC Iview?
Just call me Fred!!

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
lynch Jedi just because. I'm going bowling to get out some frustrations and release some anger on the pins then bed. Tomorrow will be a difficult day. There will be lots of emotional children

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2017, 10:52:32 AM »
Hi everyone

it's goood to be back.  It's been ages since my last game.

Brinj, I watched series one of Glitch the last few days, what a good show.  Series one is on Aussie Netflix.  Did you say that one and two is on ABC Iview?

Season 2 is on ABC iView, right now. Will be available on Netflix late November. Apparently, Netflix helped fund the second season.  :daydream:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:52:50 AM by Brinjen »

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2017, 11:01:13 AM »

That is so sad.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

deeskis

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2017, 11:31:25 AM »
lynch Jedi just because. I'm going bowling to get out some frustrations and release some anger on the pins then bed. Tomorrow will be a difficult day. There will be lots of emotional children

Bumble Bee that's Tragic, and happening too often.  How old is the child?
Just call me Fred!!