login

Author Topic: Game Of Thrones - Season Seven  (Read 11513 times)

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
Re: Game Of Thrones - Season Seven
« Reply #380 on: September 12, 2017, 02:36:20 PM »
The Victorian government is currently expanding their rail network around the Melbourne metro area and are building 5 new stations. They're currently running a competition for people to name those stations. So far... Winterfell, Kings Landing, Dorne, Highgarden, The Eyrie.... On top of the Batman station we may well soon be hearing on the train "now arriving at Winterfell."  :th_smilie_happy_251:

What a disgusting country you live in.   :th_NewPicture15:

Why thank you. We love it too.  :th_th1412aussieflag:  Want a Vegemite sanger?  :daydream:

Your disgusting slang is ruinous...  :th_yonofui:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2017, 04:36:04 PM »
The Victorian government is currently expanding their rail network around the Melbourne metro area and are building 5 new stations. They're currently running a competition for people to name those stations. So far... Winterfell, Kings Landing, Dorne, Highgarden, The Eyrie.... On top of the Batman station we may well soon be hearing on the train "now arriving at Winterfell."  :th_smilie_happy_251:

Why thank you. We love it too.  :th_th1412aussieflag:  Want a Vegemite sanger?  :daydream:

You got it. One Vegemite sanger coming up **stuffs the monkey's mouth full with Vegemite on bread**  :daydream:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #382 on: September 12, 2017, 11:28:06 PM »

You got it. One Vegemite sanger coming up **stuffs the monkey's mouth full with Vegemite on bread**  :daydream:

Suck eggs.   :puaj:

Runious harlot of babylon. 

I've gone back to being a JW.  It seems like the end of the world is near, and i'm a sellout bitch.   :th_smilie5:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #383 on: September 14, 2017, 10:08:24 AM »
Well I see my disgusting and idiotic bulls*** didn't get any reaction.   :crybaby:

And it's supposed to be below zero here for the next five days at night.  It went from 30c to -3 at night, and a high of plus 6.  Oh jesus, winter is here, and it sucks.   :th_cry_bawl:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #384 on: September 14, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
It's dropping to 6 celsius here tonight but if it helps, it will be zero Sunday morning.  :th_smilie_tra_149:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #385 on: September 14, 2017, 10:54:17 AM »
It's dropping to 6 celsius here tonight but if it helps, it will be zero Sunday morning.  :th_smilie_tra_149:

Jesus H Christ - if it's freezing up here, freezing down there, then where in the living f*** is it hot?   :runincircles:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #386 on: September 14, 2017, 11:04:44 AM »

Jesus H Christ - if it's freezing up here, freezing down there, then where in the living f*** is it hot?   :runincircles:

Dropping to 22 celsius tonight in Darwin and will be 36 tomorrow.  :72_72:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #387 on: September 14, 2017, 11:16:13 AM »
You're country is so f***ing weird. 

We have cities that are in our country far far away too - but we don't consider them Canada.   :th_NewPicture15:  It's cold there too.

I think we're doomed...  :th_itchingbutt:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #388 on: September 14, 2017, 11:17:51 AM »

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #389 on: September 14, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #390 on: September 14, 2017, 11:48:37 AM »

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #391 on: September 14, 2017, 12:19:28 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-rockies-snow-forecast-1.4287514

>:0 

WHITE WALKERS NEXT!

**screams in terror** RUNNN! FUCKING RUUUNNN!!!  :runincircles: :runincircles: :runincircles:

** starts slapping brinjen **  :snapoutofit:

:th_NewPicture15:

**falls over flat on her face, lies on the floor face down still trying to run**  :runincircles: :runwithscissors:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #392 on: September 14, 2017, 12:29:17 PM »

WHITE WALKERS NEXT!

**screams in terror** RUNNN! FUCKING RUUUNNN!!!  :runincircles: :runincircles: :runincircles:

**falls over flat on her face, lies on the floor face down still trying to run**  :runincircles: :runwithscissors:

** starts cpr, blowing into the back of brinjens head instead of her mouth **   :runincircles:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #393 on: September 14, 2017, 03:11:46 PM »

WHITE WALKERS NEXT!

** starts cpr, blowing into the back of brinjens head instead of her mouth **   :runincircles:

Oh good, it's finally warming up.  :daydream:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #394 on: September 14, 2017, 11:26:43 PM »

WHITE WALKERS NEXT!

Oh good, it's finally warming up.  :daydream:

** starts punching a plant, destroying it ** 

The furnace is on again this am.  Plus 3 and raining.  Oh Beelzebub, please don't snow!   :th_praying:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »
Dear snow and rest of the s***, cold, miserable weather,

Please remain in Canadia. You never liked Victoria much anyway.  :th_praying:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 01:42:38 PM by Brinjen »

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2017, 08:09:38 PM »

Well Duh!  I think you guys are in the hospital every month with spider bites, crocodile attacks, and whatnot.  Just totally f***ing insane.   :th_itchingbutt:

It's below zero this am.  I'm going climbing and it's -12 where we're camping... No, I'm not kidding...  :crybaby:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »

Well Duh!  I think you guys are in the hospital every month with spider bites, crocodile attacks, and whatnot.  Just totally f***ing insane.   :th_itchingbutt:

It's below zero this am.  I'm going climbing and it's -12 where we're camping... No, I'm not kidding...  :crybaby:

:th_4e087jd: :runincircles:  **runs a hot bath**

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »

It's 4am  You're a real go-getter this  morning.   :th_kopje-koffie-1:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2017, 08:14:40 PM »

It's 4am  You're a real go-getter this  morning.   :th_kopje-koffie-1:

**fixes the monkey's clock to the correct time of 8:15pm**  :th_kopje-koffie-1: