Author Topic: Werewolf 68- Orange is the New Black  (Read 11391 times)

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
Werewolf 68- Orange is the New Black
« on: June 19, 2017, 02:34:21 AM »
In this game, we have:

10 inmates, innocent (well, not of their index offences) and determined to find Inmate Faundy’s killers.

Of the ten inmates, four have certain advantages, which helps them in the war to defeat the Correctional Facility Wolves. They include:

Galina ‘Red’ Reznikov – Formidable member of a Russian family with their pinkies in organized crime, Red controls many of the girls, getting them to do her favours in return for their loyalty. Devious and powerful, she nonetheless has a soft centre, and she vows to protect her girls with everything she has. Every night, when the Correctional Officer wolves are on the prowl, she chooses to protect one player. She does this by PMing Faundy’s ghost each night phase. She cannot protect the same girl two nights in a row, unless the first protection results in a blocked kill.

Joe Caputo – Former warden of Litchfield, Caputo comes to detest the corruption in the ranks of his Correctional Officers. He knows that head warden Natalie Figueroa has placed new CO’s into the fray, disguised as inmates, and he wants to sniff them out in order to protect the women of the prison. Each night he seeks out one inmate, and he does this by PMing Faundy’s ghost each night phase.

Suzanne ‘Crazy Eyes’ Warren - Crazy Eyes means well, but she doesn’t always think before she acts. When she finds a loaded gun, which contains just one bullet, she decides to stash it away for a time when she needs it the most. When she feels someone just has to go, she declares her wish to fire in public, in bold, for example: “I choose to shoot Faundy.” Once the bullet is spent, she has no more left and she becomes a regular inmate. The result of the kill is revealed to all by the mod, along with the role of the shot inmate, whether they are a wolf or a special. If she shoots Natalie Figueroa, Head CO Wolf, she only has a twenty-five percent chance of killing her. It will be revealed in the game whether she was successful or not. Otherwise, Figueroa will recover, and she will not be able to be killed until her four CO’s are all dead.

Nicky Nichols – Nicky, like all the girls, has a bit of a shady past; only hers is a little more complicated in that in involves hard drugs. While she herself is now clean, she still retains a certain pharmaceutical prowess. With that in mind, she has the ability to bring back to life a dead inmate, only once in the game. She does this by sending a PM to Faundy’s ghost.

Making up the bad guys:

4 Correctional Officer Wolves. They’re brand new, hired by Natalie Figueroa, head warden, and placed into the prison to pick off the inmates, one by one. They’re hateful bastards who have no regard for the lives of the girls. Just all round general bad eggs who do Figueroa’s bidding.

Natalie Figueroa- Head Wolf, and disguised thanks to some bad botox and a blue rinse. She can’t be killed even if she’s exposed, until her fellow CO’s have been lynched. She can, however, be shot by the vigilante, where she has a 25% chance of dying. Odds are slim.

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
Re: Werewolf 68- Orange is the New Black
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:37:31 AM »
The prison was on lockdown. Nobody was allowed in or out. We’d been moved to a brand new facility since Litchfield had been infested with rats. But now we had an even bigger problem.

In the chaos of the move, rumours flew around that there were guards working undercover in the prison, disguised as inmates. They were tasked with taking out the troublemakers, one by one.

I was such a troublemaker. I asked too many questions, stalked the halls, and overheard conversations. Some of the conversations were boring and of no interest to m. Others were not. My downfall came early one morning, as I crept back to my bunk after a night of wild f***ing with Alex and Piper, who were both hot in their own way, if a little annoying. I could barely walk, and my fingers ached. My tongue was swollen and I needed a glass of water. On my way to the bathrooms, I heard a noise coming from a supply closet.

I opened the door to see four inmates, people who I thought were my friends, stripping off their orange jumpsuits to reveal the blue uniforms of correctional officers. I tried to run away to warn my fellow inmates, but the CO’s heard me, ran after me, and strung me from a pipe, where they left me to hang.

With my final breath, I saw her. Natalie Figueroa, leader of the Correctional Officer Wolves, and practically invincible.

When my body was found the next morning, my friends swore revenge. But could they find the five turncoat ‘inmates’ before we were all picked off, one by one?

Begin Day Phase

15 players - 5 Correction Officer Wolves wolves = 10 votes to lynch.

Day phase will end Tuesday 12.30pm United States Eastern Daylight Time unless we have a lynch before then.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:38:13 AM by Faundy »

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 02:52:23 AM »
Wow and Great that the game has started. I am checking in.  :th_NewPicture15:

Love the storyline, thanks so much for this Faundy.

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 06:21:25 AM »
You are an amazing writer Faundy...looks like we have all specials except a stats person... :th_smilie_maraudersWald:
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 06:48:52 AM »
Zero, stats require an aptitude for maths. My strengths do not lie in that area...

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 07:10:29 AM »
Zero, stats require an aptitude for maths. My strengths do not lie in that area...

Not my strength either... :cyclone:

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 07:16:54 AM »
 :th_greenstars: Great writeup, Faundy!

I counted only 14 players from the signup thread, who did I miss?

Dana
Hellpuppy: Classic Edition
Goddess
zeroday
poopsiecakes
Brinjen
Jedi Master
Ms Velvet
Nameless
TheSilence
William
Dizzy
Uzzah
Mikey
Robin

*added Robin to list
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:57:43 AM by Nameless »
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 07:44:58 AM »
Oh yes sorry I forgot to list the players! It's all the ones you mentioned, plus Robin! She sig ed up via Facebook messenger instead :)

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 07:57:25 AM »
Thank you!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 08:04:52 AM »
Checking in. Will have to leave for work in the near future.  :th_itchingbutt:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 12:05:43 PM »
Is it cat herding time already???  :th_mood_dirty: :overacting: :chillout:

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 01:16:36 PM »
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

Robin

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • EARTH: Too Big To Fail
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 01:50:37 PM »
Hi everybody!!!!!!!
So many gods, so many creeds,So many paths that wind and wind, While just the art of being kind, Is all this sad world needs.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox~

TheSilence

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
    • Werewolf
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 02:19:06 PM »
My happy random vote is to lynch zero.

Bolding on phones sucks.

I have my grandfather tomorrow. Then dinner at my mom's. It's the first day so shouldn't be a problem that I'm not around.
Just a clever, quiet, unusual entity living in near equanimity.

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 02:58:59 PM »

Bolding on phones sucks.

I have my grandfather tomorrow. Then dinner at my mom's. It's the first day so shouldn't be a problem that I'm not around.

You're a mean woman...😉😉😉

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 03:41:52 PM »
 :th_smilie_happy_251:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

TheSilence

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
    • Werewolf
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »

Bolding on phones sucks.

You're a mean woman...😉😉😉

Meh. More cranky than anything.
Just a clever, quiet, unusual entity living in near equanimity.

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »
Well I shall vote for Cranky Jackie then

:wolf6:
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »
I'm heading to the kitchen...would you like a samwich and a brewsky???

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »
To keep the circle alive I vote to lynch Hellpuppy:daydream: