Author Topic: Werewolf 67 - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy  (Read 7600 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Werewolf 67 - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
« on: June 01, 2017, 09:11:26 PM »
In this game we have...

8 werewolf villagers.

Mercedes Thompson. Mercy isn't a werewolf, she is a shifter who can change into a coyote. She was, however, raised by werewolves including Bran, the Marrok of all the werewolves in North America. Because of this, pack magic allowed Mercy into the pack. Mercy has the advantage of being able to change into a coyote in an instant. Unlike werewolvews who take at least 5 minutes to change and find the process quite painful. Mercy has a keen sense of smell. Every night phase she will change and sniff out a player for traces of silver. She does this, of course, by sending a Pm to the mod each night phase.

Adam Hauptman. Pack Alpha and Mercy's neighbour. Adam is a dominant (naturally) werewolf with brute strength. Adam has permission from the Marrok to take out one player. He can do this by sending a PM to the mod anytime during the game. He can only do this once.

(continued, can't seem to post 4 pics in one post)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:51:28 PM by Brinjen »
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Werewolf 67 - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 09:14:57 PM »
Samuel Cornick. The Marrok's son and a doctor. Many werwolves cannot be around blood but Samuel is more than a thousand years old and able to control himself. Samuel can heal one player, just once for the entire game. He can do this by sending a PM to the mod during any day phase.

Dr. Wallace. A veterinarian who was convinced to let himself be turned werewolf by his son after he was diagnosed with cancer. Wallace survived the turn but never learned to control his wolf. Wolves who can't gain control are normally put down, but his son couldn't do it. Wallace has developed a dart designed to kills werewolves, made from silver nitrate, DMSO and an animal tranquilizer. He has 3 bodyguards and can't be lynched successfully until all his bodyguards have been lynched.

Every night phase Dr. Wallace and his bodyguards will select a werewolf to kill. Mercy will select a werewolf to sniff. The other roles remain dormant until used which they then will be regular wolves after.

PM's will be sent out shortly...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 11:24:04 PM by Brinjen »
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »
It had been a fun day. The Columbia Basin Wolf Pack had headed out of town for the day for a barbecue. We hunted down deer and talked about our lives before we decided to make the change. Werewolves never grow old so we swapped stories about life in the 12th century.

We went home around midnight. I was heading for my car when I was grabbed from behind. Someone jabbed me with a needle. I felt a searing pain which spread through my body. I felt the life draining out of me as the silver coursed through my veins. My body was dumped on Mercy Thompsons's door step in the early hours of the morning.

No signs of who were killers were could be found, the car was new and therefore unfamiliar to Mercy's nose. There was only four scents which had been mostly masked, but not quite enough to hide the fact the four scents came from the pack... Renegade wolves.

Begin day phase.

15 players - 4 renegade wolves - 1 buffer vote = 10 votes to lynch.

Day phase will end 9:50pm Friday Australian Eastern Standard Time (7:50am Friday United States Eastern Daylight Time)

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 10:06:49 PM »
 :th_smilie_sg_003:

Don't know the story at all but I don't care... I missed this game and you guys!

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 11:05:50 PM »
Checking in. Drinking coffee and eating biscuits and gravy with sausage mixed in.
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 11:39:31 PM »
Checking in
 Trying to get used to the tiny format on my phone.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 11:51:00 PM »
Good Morning

I never heard of his story but it sounds great. I am here checking in.  :th_smilie_trink_007:

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 12:22:01 AM »
The excrement has struck the rotational air circulating device...
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 12:34:47 AM »
Checking in.  I've got to look this show up!  Where would I find it?

Brin, can we get a list of players?

We had big storms Saturday/early Sunday and it fried our internet.  Just got back online yesterday.  Gawd, I missed Netflix.  Orange is the New Black starts back next week!  We should do a game about that and kill the damn guard who killed Pousssey.

SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 01:45:57 AM »
Good Morning!

These sound like good books/TV, Brin!
 :th_smilie_love_366:
"A religion without a Goddess is half-way to atheism."

poopsiecakes

• Werewolfer
  • cheers!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 01:47:29 AM »
 :th_greenstars:  Hi everyone!

"I shouldnt stone text Teddy." Dana - 2013
"I'm so gladiator that you are all smart personals." - Goddess 2013
"And as he died, he s*** himself. And boy did it stink." Jedi death by Faundy, 2017

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 01:59:05 AM »
Look at you!  You're a f***ing horse!

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 03:31:04 AM »
I have a niece named Mercedes.  I don't think she would ever allow anyone to call her "Mercy".  We call her 'Cedes, for short.

Faundy

• Werewolfer
  • Daily Ritual
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 03:56:47 AM »
Checking in.  I've got to look this show up!  Where would I find it?

Brin, can we get a list of players?

We had big storms Saturday/early Sunday and it fried our internet.  Just got back online yesterday.  Gawd, I missed Netflix.  Orange is the New Black starts back next week!  We should do a game about that and kill the damn guard who killed Pousssey.

That's so weird.... only last night I was thinking we should do an Orange is the New Black theme!

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 05:23:25 AM »
Let's get this party started!

I vote to LYNCH HELLPUPPY........at least until he shows up.  Then we can discuss.   :slapu:

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2017, 08:13:12 AM »
I feel as if the Paris agreement should interest me, but oddly enough, it doesn't.  Not to say that I'm not sick of Trump.  I'm just beyond caring. It's as if everywhere you look people are shoving things in your face and telling you to be outraged.  Fear and outrage are marketable products. I wish everyone would just stick with facts and let us draw our own conclusions.  Seems that no one who gets attention and air time is interested in facts.

Anyone else feel like that?

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 09:22:22 AM »
Just checking in.  It finally stopped raining so I took the opportunity to mow my grass after work.  Of course first I fed Sadie and played with her a little.  Now it's time for my dindin then a walk.

Brin is making WW Great Again!  :th_greenstars:  Love the theme!

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2017, 09:22:24 AM »
Sorry, completely forgot about the list of players.

shells
Mikey
Ms Velvet
zeroday
Dizzy
Faundy
William
poopsiecakes
Dana
Goddess
Nameless
Bumble Bee
Tara
Hellpuppy: Classic Edition
John Doe

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 09:25:45 AM »
Checking in. Looks like a cool series with some hunky eye candy
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 09:27:22 AM »
Just checking in.  It finally stopped raining so I took the opportunity to mow my grass after work.  Of course first I fed Sadie and played with her a little.  Now it's time for my dindin then a walk.

Brin is making WW Great Again!  :th_greenstars:  Love the theme!

Sounds wolffie to me...Lynch William...
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015