Author Topic: Werewolf 66(6) - Christmas At Bethel Game  (Read 11258 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Werewolf 66(6) - Christmas At Bethel Game
« on: December 05, 2016, 08:20:51 PM »
In this game. Three wolves, 1 angel, 1 seer and 8 Bethelites. No one is new to the game here, usual rules apply. You should all have your roles via PM by now.

The snow was gently falling on the crowd that were going door to door, singing carols and spreading Christmas cheer. I heard a noise and quickly turned the TV off. Can't have Satan's filth infecting the compound. Besides, I had a public talk and Watchtower study to attend. The crowd was small today. I knew that had nothing to do with it being Christmas day, was it? I looked around and saw...

Sister Bumble Bee
Sister Tara
Brother Mikey
Brother Zeroday
Sister Goddess
Sister Nameless
Brother Jedi Master
Brother CandleS
Brother Snuggles
Sister Dana
Brother John Doe
Brother Uzzah
Sister Velvet

The public talk felt like it dragged on for 3 hours. I got my iPad out and pretended to look up scriptures as I played Tapped Out then chilled with some Netflix. Just as Brother Boring was about to conclude the talk, we heard some unfamiliar music coming from the room next door. Sounded like... Christmas carols?

We all rushed out to see what was going on. We found ourselves in the midst of what looked like a Christmas party. There was food and alcohol everywhere. Those funny herb straws with matches had also returned.

I looked up at the table across from me and saw Brother Stephen Lett. He was asking around how he could make something called a horcrux. Meanwhile, Brother Geoffrey Jackson was asking how he could renounce his Australian Citizenship. Anthony Morris, dressed in his bike pants again, just looked wasted.

I looked across the room at the swing that had been set up. I had no idea what it was for but Brother Uzzah was sure looking interested in it. Next to the swing was a sign, with directions to the spa. I ate, drank and smoked a couple of the straws until I couldn't take any more. I stumbled back to my room and collapsed on my bed. I was asleep in seconds.

I awoke a few hours later to hear growling. I opened my eyes to see 3 sets of eyes staring back at me accompanied by 3 sets of razor sharp teeth. Fuck. This again.

I momentarily forgot about Leviticus 17:14 and wrote '3' on the wall with my own blood just before a wolf tore my throat open. The next morning, my fellow Bethelites found my remains. They knew what to do next...
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Werewolf 66(6) - Christmas At Bethel Game
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 08:22:36 PM »
Begin day phase.

13 players - 3 wolves - 1 buffer vote = 9 votes to lynch.

7 votes if 51% rule is required.

Day phase will end 8:25pm Tuesday Australian Eastern Daylight Time (4:25am Tuesday United States Eastern Standard Time).
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 09:14:37 PM »
First!  :D

Yay Japan!   :YNR:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 09:23:37 PM »
Brinjen, I found this jewel on the internet from the New Werld Translation :
Genesis 3:16 - "To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.""

I suspect that your motives were not pure, and I thoroughly believe that you were put to death because of this. 

I'll pet some tigers in the new world for you, while I farm and eat cabbage.  Heil the new werld!

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 09:28:10 PM »
So anyways...

I had a long day cleaning windows, and am feeling a bit down because I control nothing.  I scrape bird poop off windows all day.  In short, my self esteem is very poor to non-existent.  Thank god I can go to the kingdumb hall and show everyone what a big man I am - I can hold a microphone like no other, turn music on and off like no other, and hand out magazines like a newspaper boy on meth.   :th_NewPicture15:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 09:29:18 PM »
1 Timothy 2:11-12 "A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent."

Check this out...  :4_1_72:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 09:30:14 PM »
1 Corinthians 14:33-35 - "For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."

Oh, the Apostle Paul, the most closeted guy in the bible.   :daydream:

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 10:56:07 PM »
Checking in.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 11:06:41 PM »
**snatches Snuggle's Bible from him and hits him over the head with it**  :th_rollingpin: **Bible falls apart from the impact** Cheap binding.  :th_yonofui:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 11:10:42 PM »
**snatches Snuggle's Bible from him and hits him over the head with it**  :th_rollingpin: **Bible falls apart from the impact** Cheap binding.  :th_yonofui:

Put your head covering on!  >:0  You speakuth to me without it?  >:0 

God, I love men.   :th_drbble: :daydream:

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 11:11:23 PM »
Checking in.

Hi Tara!

LYNCH TARA FOR NO REASON AT ALL!  :th_NewPicture15:

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 11:19:02 PM »
Forgot  :th_smilie_trink_007:.

Lynch Snuggles. His scriptures are triggering some bad memories.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 11:49:04 PM »
Forgot  :th_smilie_trink_007:.

Lynch Snuggles. His scriptures are triggering some bad memories.

Yes, awful times...  :th_smilie5:

CandleS

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 11:54:45 PM »
Checking in, half awake, lynch Jedi for s***s & giggles  :th_bf-gitarkid:
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." ~ George Carlin

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 01:19:06 AM »
Good Morning and thanks for the coffee Tara. I need it this morning, we just got 6 inches of snow last night. Pretty well our first snow of the season.

I am so happy I got into the game, I am so missing playing with you all.

Those scriptures Snuggles is quoting are really annoying. How can the bible be inspired by God with backward thoughts like that.

I vote to lynch Snuggles for quoting them and annoying us LOL

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 01:20:50 AM »
Checking in.
lynch snuggles
Quoting scriptures is making me ill.
Dana where's your doily??
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 04:30:05 AM »
Brother Snuggles...would you be so kind as to join us in the library after the meeting???  :runincircles:
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 04:44:05 AM »
Lynch Brother Snuggles  Cuz no one should be cuddly here...  :wolf6:
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

CandleS

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 07:12:47 AM »
That's 4 votes for snuggles, are we going to legit do a fist day lynch?
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." ~ George Carlin

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 07:29:33 AM »
**Sister Goddess strolls in late, as usual**

Hi, Everybody!

What did I miss?
"A religion without a Goddess is half-way to atheism."