login

Author Topic: Werewolf 65 - Sleepy Hollow  (Read 8494 times)

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • His Worshipfulness
Werewolf 65 - Sleepy Hollow
« on: October 02, 2016, 03:04:40 AM »
In this game we have:

Making up the good guys:

Ichabod Crane:  Ichabod crane will receive stats every night regarding baddie votes.  He will receive the total number of baddies that did and did not vote the previous day phase. 

Katrina: Katrina is Ichabod’s girlfriend… or creepy stalker… Every night Katrina will choose a player to distract in hopes of distracting the Headless Horseman from scaring Ichabod away forever.  Katrina can’t distract the same player twice in a row.

Van Helsing: Val Helsing has a special gun with one silver bullet capable of killing one werewolf or the Pumpkin King, except the Headless Horseman since he’s a ghost.  Van Helsing will PM the mod every night to say whether he wishes to shoot someone or not.  He can only successfully kill one player throughout the game.  In the event Van Helsing shoots the HH, the bullet will miss and be wasted. 

Wolf Charmer The Wolf Charmer has the ability to force the wolves to eat him/her instead of the wolves’ intended victim.  For obvious reasons, this can only be done once during the entire game. 

8 Trick-r-treaters.  Trick-r-treaters have no special powers other than their sugar-high blood, which helps them remain alert and find the real monsters hiding among them.

Making up the bad guys:

1 Headless Horseman: The Headless Horseman will choose one player to haunt each night.  He hopes to find Ichabod Crane to scare him away from Sleepy Hollow never to return.  In the event the Headless Horseman is not killed by the trick-r-treaters and he survives till the end, he is not able to kill any players and therefore the best he can hope for is a tie in the event all the baddies are killed.  The HH does not appear in Ichabod’s stats, he will show up as a regular trick-r-treater.  He is also immune to Van Helsing’s silver bullet.

3 Werewolf: Human-eating puppy monsters.

1 Pumpkin King: If the Pumpkin King is lynched, s/he will pick a player of his/her choosing to possess.  If that player happens to be a special, they will lose their special ability and become a regular trick-r-treater for the remainder of the game.  If that player already is a regular trick-r-treater nothing will happen. 

Da Rulez

The game consists of two phases... day and night which run continuously. Day phases run for 24 hours, night phases for 18 hours.  Unless a lynch is achieved or all PMs are in before deadline (and if the mod is around and feels like it… :th_angelic: ). 

During day phase a person will be selected to lynch (hopefully someone on the baddies' team). Votes must be posted in bold: I vote to lynch Jedi Master.  Or all in caps: I VOTE TO LYNCH JEDI MASTER.  Votes may be rescinded the same way: I rescind my vote for Jedi Master.  I RESCIND FOR JEDI.  Number of votes needed is calculated by number of players - number of baddies left- 1 buffer vote, unless this bring the total number of votes required to lynch down to 50% or less.  Once enough votes for a lynch have been achieved voting will lock with no further voting (or rescinding) accepted.

Proxy votes will not be accepted this time.
Early PMs however, will be accepted.  Early PMs will only be accepted during the day phase immediate before the night phase during which they’re intended to be used. 

Order of events during night phase:
Wolf charmer hypnotizes wolves
Katrina flashes someone
Headless Horseman rides
Wolves eat
Ichabod receives stats.
Van Helsing shoots

Players may only discuss game strategy on the game thread while alive. Dead players cannot offer game strategy or send game-related PMs, but can lurk, hang around, cheer for their team, pick on the opposite team, and add to the fluffiness of the fluff.
The Monster’s team may choose whatever method they wish to communicate privately.  Group SMS or a Whatsapp conversation are encouraged as this will promote easy communication with your teammates and enough time for strategy.

Only in game PMs will be accepted as the official method for communicating game-related matters to the MOD.

If you need to attack someone personally, please give them a call.  Don't do it on the game thread. 

Please let's all be nice and play by the rules, lest swift and decisive chastisement by my lightsaber is needed.   All complaints must be addressed to the MOD via PM.  How the MOD decides to handle each individual case will be left to the MOD's discretion.  All decisions will be final.

Genders do not play a factor here... all roles have been randomly assigned.
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
Re: Werewolf 65 - Sleepy Hollow
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 03:04:57 AM »
It was that time of the year again.  That time when children run amok in disguise demanding candy and the adults are only too happy to oblige. This year we had converged upon Sleepy Hollow.  What a better place to celebrate all Hallows Eve.  We were:

Goddess
Mikey
Brinjen
Nameless
Will
Zero
John Doe
Tara
Candle Surgeon
Becky
Voideater
Shells
Dana
Velvet
Nate
Poopsie
Tec

As usual it was all fun and games, with some boobies squeezing in between, until a horrid blood-curdling scream was heard throughout Sleepy Hollow.  In one of the narrow-winding roads we saw a man’s body torn to pieces. No one of importance, mind you, just a random weird character who complained all the time about cicadas and typhoons.  But his death was still unsettling nonetheless.  And so the search for his killers began…

Begin Day Phase
17 Players – 5 baddies – 1 buffer = 11 votes for a lynch.
Day Phase will end on 10/2/16 at 11:00 AM CST.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:20:54 AM by Jedi Master »
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will

Tec

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 03:18:55 AM »
first to check in ; )

Um... Jedi, begin night phase? 

I know its been a while...  but don't we begin with a day phase?

:daydream:

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 03:20:36 AM »
I've sent messages to everyone letting them know the game has started.  I do not have any contact info for Will. Also, I don't have Candles, Voideater, or Zero on my Facebook friends list.  I sent them messages, but I know those go to a different inbox that people don't often check.  So if someone who's friends with them can let them know that would be great.  Thanks.

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 03:21:31 AM »
first to check in ; )

Um... Jedi, begin night phase? 

I know its been a while...  but don't we begin with a day phase?

:daydream:

I have no idea what you're talking about.   :th_yonofui:

CandleS

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 03:34:02 AM »
Checking in  :th_bf-gitarkid:
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." ~ George Carlin

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 03:34:05 AM »
 :coffeestat: hello all !

LYNCH BECKY HB HUBBA-HUBBA
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 03:44:38 AM »
 :bungejumpnaner: :basketbalhooplnaner:
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Darkuncle

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 03:47:34 AM »
Herro preese.  Nate checking in.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 03:52:34 AM »
Checking in.   I'm hanging out with my Sis in law.  We're going home tomorrow.   
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 03:54:03 AM »
 :th_bf-gitarkid: Yay finally the game has started!!

Velvet checking in.

Becky

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 04:56:27 AM »
:coffeestat: hello all !

LYNCH BECKY HB HUBBA-HUBBA

:th_rollingpin:
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 05:12:21 AM »
I'm here. Checking in. have to leave in 1/2 an hour. Have plans with my sister.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 05:34:38 AM »
I vote to lynch Will, of course.

:th_smilie_trink_007: for Mikey.

I forget how to change the time on here. Mine is two hours slow.

Edited to bold.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 01:49:08 PM by Tara »
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 06:45:46 AM »
Morning.  :coffee yawn:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Tec

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 07:42:42 AM »
I vote Mikey.

If for no other reason than Mikey invited me to play  :th_smilie5:

Also, we should keep the voting pool small so Ichabod gets good stats.  I would suggest no more than 3 people.  That way we have 3 confirmed, or if we have a wolf in there, we'll later be able to narrow them down to three people.  Unless I am mistaking how stats works.  Which is quite possible.  Two people, me and mikey (or two other people) would be best though. 

I know that we also have a 'ghost' who doesn't show up in the stats as a wolf too.  But its still a start...

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 08:56:49 AM »
Checking in! Wow it has been soooo long since we played, I am excited :th_bf-swinging:

If we want to leave the pool at 2, nobody else should vote, but if we want it to be 3, I'm willing to be the third. (Tara, your vote doesn't count because it's not bolded :th_smilie:)

Also, HI EVERYONE :th_wavesmile: So great to have the old gang back together again :th_smilie_love_366:

Is the Pumpkin King new? Also the Wolf Charmer? I don't remember either of them.

Happy Halloween!!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 08:58:53 AM »
DAY 1

Becky (1) - Mikey

Mikey (1) - Tec

Yet to vote:

Goddess
Brinjen
Nameless
Will
Zero
John Doe
Tara
Candle Surgeon
Becky
Voideater
Shells
Dana
Velvet
Nate
Poopsie

17 Players – 5 baddies – 1 buffer = 11 votes for a lynch.
Day Phase will end on 10/2/16 at 11:00 AM CST.

It's like riding a bicycle :th_smilie_happy_251:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 09:01:04 AM »
trick or treat!

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 09:56:18 AM »
Is the Pumpkin King new? Also the Wolf Charmer? I don't remember either of them.

I've used them before in one game. 

The original PK role can jinx one player per night, meaning they couldn't use their ability that night.  But since this game has fewer players I modified it a bit. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:58:21 AM by Jedi Master »