Author Topic: Is There Any Happy News?  (Read 4996 times)

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • His Worshipfulness
Re: Is There Any Happy News?
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2016, 12:57:02 AM »
My deck might need some re-finishing before winter.  Some of the stain is coming off.  Do I have to sand the whole thing or can I just re-stain the parts where it's coming off? 
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 09:11:03 AM »
Once you start sanding it is best to do the entire surface for a clean finished look.  How big is your deck?

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 09:12:05 AM »
Oh and I did take pictures.  When I have the time to mess with photobucket I will up load here.

Uzzah

• Werewolfer
  • Hopelessly Addicted
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 11:51:12 AM »
On a happy note, at least for me, media reports are out of a fairly well-known Canadian sharing my name who died today.  Happily not me but RIP to my namesake. Thought some may wonder or care.  Still alive   :th_bf-gitarkid: :th_5024771744a6222908899m1:  :bananadoggie2:

The Master of Swings

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2016, 04:55:28 AM »
Hi Uzzah, I'm glad you're not dead lol :th_wavesmile:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2016, 06:39:31 AM »
Hi Uzzah, I'm glad you're not dead lol :th_wavesmile:

I'm not, I'm in his will! >:0

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2016, 07:00:55 AM »
Hi Uzzah  :th_smilie5:

OMG about Trump!!! When I first heard he was running for President I thought it was a joke and that no one would think of voting for him. I have been around this world longer than all of you and so not much shocks me but HE does shock me and scare the Hell out of me for my children's sake and all those of you in the USA if he becomes President. To me he is a Horrible man!!! Funny though, my John thinks he is okay and wants him to win?? Well I do know why, because of the gun laws. Hilary doesn't like guns and Trump is okay with them. Sorry John if you are reading this, I love you but not the thinking process about Trump LOL

To me its insane that anyone would even think to vote for him!! Sorry Will, I like you a LOT but not your choice of President but then its a free world, for now anyway.

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2016, 12:31:19 PM »
Uzzah, I am glad you're not dead even though I just know Monkey boy would share his inheritance with me.  I can wait. lol

And Ms Velvet, there shall be NO TALK of the future President in the Happy News Thread.  Please and thank you.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:

Opinions welcomed here...  http://www.computing-addicts-forum.com/index.php?topic=2111.0

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2016, 12:42:56 PM »
Uzzah, I am glad you're not dead even though I just know Monkey boy would share his inheritance with me.  I can wait. lol

And Ms Velvet, there shall be NO TALK of the future President in the Happy News Thread.  Please and thank you.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:

Opinions welcomed here...  http://www.computing-addicts-forum.com/index.php?topic=2111.0

Sure, Will, I'll share the money with you.. sure, sure... sure...  :th_smilie_tra_149:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2016, 12:54:54 PM »

Sure, Will, I'll share the money with you.. sure, sure... sure...  :th_smilie_tra_149:

Did I say share?  My apologies, I meant to say I'd kill you in your sleep and take it all  :th_drbble:

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2016, 12:52:07 AM »

:th_snf50: Silly me, I apologize for posting in the wrong thread. I thought I lost my post and just found out now I was in the wrong place.

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2016, 11:02:17 AM »
 :th_smilie5:

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2016, 12:06:28 PM »
Once you start sanding it is best to do the entire surface for a clean finished look.  How big is your deck?

I misread this the first time.   :biglaugh:

I love getting caught up on everyone's pets and new loves!

Will, we have tons of robins and cardinals around our house.  I saw a beautiful woodpecker this spring, right outside the living room window.

Logan's cat, Stir Fry, gets in my lap every time I log on the computer.  He's a sweetheart though.  My cat, Thomas, seems to have met a bad end.  We live in the woods and coyotes have been ridiculous this year.  Several people have lost small dogs.  Thomas hated the litter box and demanded to be let outside in the middle of the night sometimes.  The last time that happened, I never saw him again.

Now I have a BIG kitty.  He's only a year old and he's gonna be huge.  He's a pretty boy too.  I call him Stripey Dude, cos I can't figure out a good name for him.  So yeah, I'm still just the crazy cat lady.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2016, 03:56:27 PM »
My cat, Thomas, seems to have met a bad end.  We live in the woods and coyotes have been ridiculous this year.  Several people have lost small dogs.  Thomas hated the litter box and demanded to be let outside in the middle of the night sometimes.  The last time that happened, I never saw him again.

That is so sad, I'm sorry to hear it :th_11-7:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage