Author Topic: Morrowind Overhaul...  (Read 2406 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Morrowind Overhaul...
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:31:08 AM »
Haven't tried it yet... only downloaded it so far.  :th_itchingbutt: I've got to pack up my desktop soon and once I get to Ballarat I'll only have my el-cheapo notebook (which can run Oblivion but I don't think Skyrim will run on it) to use for a while so maybe I should get into Morrowind for a while... only looked at it once very briefly.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/10/01/get-more-out-of-morrowind/
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
Re: Morrowind Overhaul...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 10:14:51 AM »
Morrowind is the best game of all time! It really does put both Skyrim and Oblivion to shame, even with the original graphics, so I definitely encourage you in this idea :th_bf-gitarkid:

I've been re-playing it recently without the Overhaul, so with the original graphics. It still took me a couple of hours to get it installed and up to speed just with the bare-bones community-created enhancements for modern PCs (MW Code Project, Graphics Extender, etc). It was a pain in the ass but worth it.

That video in the link you posted looks amazing.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 11:30:42 AM »
Have you tried this mod yet Nameless? I've loaded it, but am kinda occupied with Skyrim right now. You'll need both the expansion packs and nothing else. Didn't take a hell of lot to install, found it pretty easy.

The graphics do look amazing now.  :th_drbble:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:13 AM »
No, I recently played through without the Overhaul (like 6 months ago lol). I'm way behind on Skyrim -- have only gotten through the Dawnguard expansion so far.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage