login

Author Topic: Mountain Lion  (Read 2985 times)

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
Mountain Lion
« on: July 27, 2012, 11:47:21 PM »
Downloaded it, love it.  :D  It works seamlessly and installed in 45 minutes - not bad for a new OS.  The sidebar gives me updates and I can use my television as a monitor wirelessly. 

Still mucking with it.   :th_bf-gitarkid:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
Re: Mountain Lion
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 12:08:13 AM »
Mail - totally different.  It seems good.  :D  It puts all my notifications from Jackies into a folder which is neat - and I get popups when new mail comes in. 

Aperture is totally different - streamlined. 

Safari - no more lookup bar - the single bar does it.  The tabs are different and there are browsing tabs you can scroll through for multiple websites.  It's zingy and quick and is more graphics oriented...  :th_drbble: 

The complaint so far:  WTF's with the mouse scrolling backwards?   :th_itchingbutt:  You need to go backwards when scrolling - annoying..., but I already do it properly without thinking about it. 

Zero, have you got it yet? 

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:14:56 AM »
Oh my....

In my email if the website comes up you hover on the side and it gives you a snapshot of the website it link gives you.  You don't have to click on it anymore!   :th_bf-gitarkid:  So cool!!!!!!!   :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: 

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »
And I'm texting people from my laptop.   :th_bf-gitarkid:  This is so awesome!  :D  Message centre is really good.  :)  Notifications popping up on the side now.. hee hee!!! 

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 12:52:00 AM »
Will have to check it out when I get home...if its from Apple it must be perfect...
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 12:56:10 AM »
Will have to check it out when I get home...if its from Apple it must be perfect...

I am really liking it.  The features are amazing.  The popup messaging is really cool - I've never seen anything like it. It's 19.99 and really worth the extra dough.  ;) 

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 03:20:08 AM »
Sounds cool, Shamus-love! :th_bf-gitarkid:
"A religion without a Goddess is half-way to atheism."

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »
Just stick with IE...  :tongue_smile:
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

Hellpuppy: Classic Edition

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
I think Apple wanted the scrolling controls to be the same between iOS and desktop/laptop OS ;)
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will