Author Topic: I love me some Will  (Read 3749 times)

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
I love me some Will
« on: July 31, 2009, 01:42:11 PM »
He called me back tonight.

I had to listen in between Halla's hysteria that her boyfriend might call.  What is it with kids and f***ing phones?  You need not sit by them constantly.

Anyhoo, we were just talking.  It is funny how we can have close friends in real life, but those of us here........trying to find the words...............

My life is better for finding you guys, more sane if you can imagine that.  We have an understanding that cuts out explanations. 

I don't think I have ever found as many women that I can identify with as I have found with you guys.  The "Bitches of Werewolf" have ALWAYS been there for me....sometimes us girls just need each other.  I love you girls.  And we also include new bitches!  (Well, most of the time)

Then you add Padre, Uzzah, Candles, Paul,  Unconfused, Will.  We have such a great mix.

We have a mix of outstanding men and women.  We are empathetic, supportive (even the men which is very different from my experience in real life).

It's like family.  I think that's why we try to get people to play the game.  We find gems.

Anyhoo, had it not been for this game, I would not know any of you from Adam's housecat.  I feel blessed.  It just takes your mind of the constant bulls*** that still occasionally still runs through your head after all these years.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

deeskis

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
Re: I love me some Will
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »
 :th_smilie5:
Just call me Fred!!

Bumble Bee

• Ethical Slut
  • Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:15:09 PM »
Yep, I feel the same way Dana.  There aren't words to describe the relationship we have with each other and what it means to me.
Love ya all!
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 02:22:55 PM »
It's funny, I was just thinking about how much I've changed since I started playing this game two years ago. You said it all Dana, we understand each other, no back story needed. I feel I've grown far more in the last 2 years than I did in the previous 34... and I've got you guys to thank for that.

Love each and every one of yous.  :th_smilie_love_366:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »
We kinda take out the backward steps......

:th_smilie_love_366:

Just forward!! 

Old Friends - Roger Miller
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »
Shit!  I'm drunk!

Got on a country kick, y'all shoot me in the  morning.  I remember my Dad always loves this song:

funny at the religious cult reference and Utah

Roger Miller - Dang Me

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »
What an awesome post! I feel the same way about the people I've met through this game, you're a remarkable group of people and even though my background and history is different from all of yours you've still accepted me into the fold and changed my life in ways I wouldn't have expected.

Great post, great thread :th_smilie_love_366:

PS I love me some Will too lol, I'm glad his absence is because of a positive reason and will be glad when he is back!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 03:06:25 PM »
My Dad would  be proud........I think.

You can be happy if your of a mind to:

Just keep bucking your raisin'!

Roger Miller - You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd

BFD

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »
What a nice post, Dana.  You're right about understanding each other without having to explain history.  I never talked about my JW history to anyone with the exception of my long time partner (long since gone).  He usually never really got it so I just kept it all in.  It wasn't until the shunning started that I even thought about what my faith was.  As f***ed up as my belief system was it was still my belief system.  It was hard to let go of and sometimes it still is.  That's why I love you guys so much. 

I have changed so much over the last 2-3 years that it is hard to put into words.  I am still struggleing with the BIG question of the ages.  What are we here for?  Why? 

Knowing that death was just a dirt nap and nothing more was very easy to swallow.  And, I was always very thankful that Jehovah was taking his sweet time with Armageddon.  It's not knowing that gets to me now.  Whatevahs. lol

Thanks for being here for me.  You are a great lot, all of you.   :th_smilie_love_366:

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 10:47:14 PM »
I just found this thread, I love you all too, Dana you said it all so well.  :th_smilie_love_366:

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »
All you guys are the absolute best and I love you all.  :th_smilie_love_366:
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

Str8?

• Queen Of Queens
  • Werewolfer
  • Hopelessly Addicted
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 08:40:06 PM »
I love you all too! And i miss you. I promise to play the next game of werewolf you guys have here. xx
I am a weapon of massive consumption, but its not my fault, its how I'm programmed to function.

Babygirl

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
  • Juli A.K.A...."BABYBITCH"
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »
I had to get my hug in too..... :th_smilie_love_366:
Never moon a Werewolf  :wolf12: