Author Topic: Kyria Abrahams Website...  (Read 2694 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Kyria Abrahams Website...
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:16:10 PM »
Has anyone checked it out? I just did for the first time... hilarious! Real piss take on the watchtower.org site.  :th_smilie_sg_003:

http://www.kyriaabrahams.com/
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Tara

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
  • SweetBitch
Re: Kyria Abrahams Website...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 01:29:16 AM »
LOL. She is funny. I am connected to her on Facebook. Have her book on my list of books to read...someday.
Forgiveness is the scent of the violet that clings to the heel of the one who has crushed it. ~ http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/09/30/violet-forgive/

free2think

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »
She's really fuuny, her status updates craxk me up. Her book is really good too, its bringing back so many memories.
I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who i'm not.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »
She's really fuuny, her status updates craxk me up. Her book is really good too, its bringing back so many memories.

That why I prolly won't read it.

Her website is funny.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

free2think

• Addict
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 12:27:47 AM »

That why I prolly won't read it.

Her website is funny.

Yeah i know what you mean, i had to take a break from it, and read something else for a while. It does make you feel sad because of the shared experiences.
I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who i'm not.