login

Author Topic: I Found My Dog!  (Read 1192 times)

William

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
I Found My Dog!
« on: March 31, 2017, 01:45:56 PM »
His name is Hudson and he lives in NYC but he hates it.  His owner is seeking a home for him in a rural or semi rural setting.  I am going to speak with him on Saturday morning to see if I am a good fit.

Lemme see if I can figure out how to post his picture. 

William

• Werewolfer
Re: I Found My Dog!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »
Oh my!  I hope this is a good sign.  I went to the web page and Hudson's picture is no longer there!

I hope it's because I got him.  He is a terrier mix, so friggin cute.  Please send good vibes that his daddy calls me Saturday.  Now I'm nervous and sad.  I really want him.

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 04:42:23 PM »
>:0 

Go get him!

Did you have Italian greyhounds before? 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 04:42:39 PM by Snuggles »

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 01:20:58 AM »
Awww that is GREAT!!  :th_smilie5:  :wolf6:
Can't wait to see him.

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 08:16:49 AM »
>:0 

Go get him!

Did you have Italian greyhounds before?

Yes, both Graciella and Mimi were Italian Greyhounds.  How did you not know that?  I posted pictures of them incessantly for at least 7 years. lol

The way we left it off in the last e-mail is that he is going to call me on Saturday morning.  I don't want to pester the guy but I am very curious as to why Hudson's picture has been removed from the Pet Finder web site.  I am refraining from sending an e-mail asking about it.

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »
Velvet I will post pictures IF and when I get him.  At the very least, I will post an update after the call.

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 07:55:46 AM »
Did you get it?  (him or her?  )  >:0

I had the pleasure of having the company of Luna, an Italian Greyhound.  Your pictures were hard to tell the scale - I didn't realize how small they were.  She was so cute and was more like a cat than anything - she just played with cats.  Cutest dog I've ever seen.  ;) 

Anyways... where were we? 

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 05:53:57 AM »
The guy never called me yesterday.  I sent an e-mail around 2 pm yesterday but I still have not heard anything.   :waiting2:

I have been looking at the shelter dogs available. lots of pit bulls.  I am also on a waiting list of a breeder in Ohio who breeds IGs.  If nothing pans out from my search I will most likely get another IG puppy (or 2).  They're kind of expensive, though.

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 06:25:55 AM »
Awwww so sorry that doggy didn't pan out Will. I am sure you will find a new doggy soon though. There are so many dogs out there that need a home and they would be so lucky to get you as a Daddy.
Pitbull dogs are wonderful as long as they haven't been ruined by previous owners.
Hugs

Snuggles

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 09:47:48 AM »
After seeing the Italian Greyhound in action I can honestly say that it was the most cutest, loveable, gorgeous dog breed that I've ever seen.  If it doesn't work out, I highly recommend you getting another one. 

It's no wonder you were so heartbroken about them.  The thing I met was literally more cat than dog, with all the goodness of both.  Amazing dog, and yes, very expensive!  If you had Facebook you could see pictures of Luna, but because you live a sheltered existence I'll leave it up to your imaigination for now.  ;)

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 12:39:36 PM »
Awww.   :th_smilie_tra_149:

I like big dogs.  We really want a Shepherd.  The dog I grew up with was a shepherd mix and he was awesome.  I got him when I was 14 and he passed when Logan was about 9 months old.  The pit bulls that I have known are big dopey babies, very lovable--as long as nobody trained them to fight.  There is a special place in hell for people who make dogs fight.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 12:47:22 PM »
My sister's beagle passed away last week. Think it was heart worms. She was 12 years old. Very sweet dog.
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2017, 12:49:21 PM »
I've owned several pit bulls, all were very smart and sweet.
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2017, 12:56:46 PM »
Pit bulls used to be known as "nanny dogs," until assholes started fighting them and abusing them. Our shelters here are overflowing with them too :( Pits and chihuahuas.

I'm sorry about your sister's dog, Mikey.

Will, I hope you find your dog(s) soon :wolf6:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2017, 02:14:31 PM »
Pit bulls used to be known as "nanny dogs," until assholes started fighting them and abusing them. Our shelters here are overflowing with them too :( Pits and chihuahuas.

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 07:55:45 AM »
Spending the weekend with my new puppy!  I named her Sadie.  She is a year old.  She was found in a dumpster when she was just a tiny puppy and fostered by a family in Texas.  She arrived at the shelter (Helping Hounds in Dewitt, NY) on Friday and I picked her up yesterday.  Her name was Maille so I changed it to Sadie and she already "gets it". lol 

Very smart and lovable chihuahua mix.  I think she actually may be part German Shepard because she looks like one.  But she is tiny.  I am charging my camera so I can take pictures and post them.  I don't know how to post pictures from my phone.

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 10:41:32 AM »
Go to reply...hit "attachments and other options" hit "choose file" and your phone pics will come up and select it then post...
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

Goddess

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 03:38:38 AM »
Waiting for puppy pics..... :th_lousyputer_smilie:
"A religion without a Goddess is half-way to atheism."

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 08:59:33 AM »
If you pm me your e-mail I can send it that way.  My photobucket account is all messed up (or maybe it's me).

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 12:37:46 AM »
Waiting for the pics!!!  I want a dog, but I'd really need to fence in the yard first.  Maybe one day we can do that.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.