login

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD-SEASON 7  (Read 10420 times)

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Clowns Suck
Re: THE WALKING DEAD-SEASON 7
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2017, 01:19:17 AM »
Gregory has been hiding Maggie and Daryl too long. To turn them over now would be fatal to him.
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
The show is keeping my interest.  At least I remember to watch every week now. lol

Jesus is gay!  And Carol and Morgan are back.  I can't help but think the huge explosion I saw in the trailer for next week is caused by Carol.  Just like how she blew up Terminus. lol

I still like Sasha but I think she is doomed going in for the kill all by herself.  She is on a mission.  But really does she think that killing Neagan will make all the other survivors benign?  Maybe she thinks they'll be like the wicked witch's monkeys in The Wizard of Oz and they'll all hail her after she eliminates Neagan. lol  Stoopid.

What else.  Yeah, Gregory needs to die a slow death.   Jesus needs a boyfriend. I think Aaron would be a great match for him but he is taken, for now.  :shifty_eyes:

Only 2 episodes left so the war will have to begin next week.

oh and btw,  Hi everyone!  :wolf6:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:38:56 PM by William »

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2017, 10:12:42 AM »
I actually like Sasha's plan of hiding in the tower and taking a sniper shot.  Of course, they will never write that into the show as being successful because they've spent way too much time building Negan up.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 10:13:21 AM by john doe »

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2017, 12:57:31 AM »
Hi everyone -   :th_moruyguygnin:

:th_smilie_trink_007:

I am finding this season to be slow and not as exciting as the others. Its not horrible but something is missing. I think its going down hill but nothing lasts forever.  :72_72:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:01:09 AM by Ms Velvet »

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2017, 01:36:00 PM »
Tonight was better than a lot of episodes this season, and I think it's because they focused on multiple storylines/characters instead of just one. Wish they would do that every episode.

So I guess Gregory told Negan about Rick's plans? He is so useless.

Grandma should have gotten on board.

I don't feel bad for Sasha at all, that was the dumbest plan ever and of course it ended exactly like that. Rosita being surly and acting like nothing even happened is the icing on the cake.

I hope Rick will hear Dwight out. He wouldn't be there if he wasn't serious.

So next week is the finale. If they do another big cliffhanger, I'm going to be really unhappy. Hopefully they learned their lesson about that.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2017, 01:42:06 PM »
I was hoping Dwight would join.   He's been noticeable miserable with Negan and Sherry runnoft.  Hope Daryl and himmake peace.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2017, 11:55:28 PM »
I haven't seen this weeks episode yet. We will see it tonight.
Apparently the girl who plays Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green) will be one of the main characters (Lt. Cmdr Rainsford - 13 episodes, 2017) in the new Star Trek Discovery TV show. Wonder if they will kill her off of Walking dead because she is moving to another Show?

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #267 on: April 03, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »
Season finale was decent, no big surprises. Sasha was going to kill herself as soon as Eugene gave her the pills last week.

I totally expected the garbage patch kids to turn on Rick and the group. They agreed to fight Negan too easily, and it wouldn't take much to buy them.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2017, 12:53:29 PM »
That was a lot better than I expected it to be. Honestly, I was afraid they were going to end it with another cliffhanger; so relieved that they didn't do that.

I knew Sasha was toast, because of the new Star Trek role. Thought Eugene might bite the dust too. Negan is suspicious of him now.

Those garbage people need to die in a fire.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2017, 01:14:57 PM »
 :coffeespit:

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2017, 01:23:47 PM »
I was glad to see the episode was dedicated to Bernie Wrightson. Been a fan of his for years.

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2017, 01:37:03 PM »
Eugene needs to get kilted.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2017, 11:46:33 AM »
Eugene is only out for himself.  He lied to Abraham.  He continued the lie to Negan.   He knows some high school science tricks but never worked on the human genome crap.

I need to watch it again.  How did Dwight end up back with Negan?

Oh, and Talking Dead was great.  Poor Sasha.  She took her death really hard.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2017, 04:44:30 PM »
Just watched the last two episodes.  The Sasha walker in a casket was great.  That's the second time Negan has been in the rifle scope but Eugene is blocking him.  This was a more satisfying episode than I've seen in quite some time. 

john doe

• Werewolfer