Author Topic: Donald Trump Is Like Vegetables  (Read 34380 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Donald Trump Is Like Vegetables
« Reply #800 on: February 03, 2017, 02:12:30 PM »
From Wikipedia...

Bipartisan Report is a pro-liberal, clickbait news outlet, known for creating heavily skewed headlines to appeal to the left.[1] It claims to be "The Internet’s Largest newspaper,"[2] an unsubstantiated claim in conflict with the website's Alexa ranking.[3] It was founded in Seattle, Washington by Justin Brotman, son of Jeff Brotman, who operates the website from his home. Content is written from a heavily biased perspective, and it is said to have posted inaccuracies, pseudoscience and conspiracy theories.[4][5] Some have classified it as a fake news website,[6] a claim which the website's founder denies. The website reportedly has 15 paid writers, who publish their work under pen names for safety and privacy reasons.[7]

The neutrality of that article is under dispute and clearly for a good reason.
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #801 on: February 03, 2017, 02:46:24 PM »
All news is is propaganda. 

They all lean one way or another.

Monkeys eat bananas.

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #802 on: February 08, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »
"We all float down here" 🤡🤡🤡
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015

CandleS

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #803 on: February 10, 2017, 09:58:29 AM »
Alex Jones seriously believes in Trump, I found his view interesting, and until this pod cast I've never found anything Alex Jones said interesting. Well maybe interesting, but I didn't take it seriously.

Not saying I now think Alex is telling the gospel, but he may not be as crazy as I always thought, just has a bad way of expressing his ideas.

Or he might be just crazy, but entertaining and actually seems like a nice guy.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:01:12 AM by CandleS »
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." ~ George Carlin

john doe

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
« Reply #804 on: February 10, 2017, 10:07:05 AM »
Alex Jones is an entertainer.  I doubt HE takes what he says seriously. 

Uzzah

• Werewolfer
  • Hopelessly Addicted
« Reply #805 on: February 10, 2017, 02:45:15 PM »
Sarah Palin as the US ambassador to Canada???  Complete insult. Let her look at Russia but keep her cold bloody hands off and away my country. Such an appointment would be a huge insult to the USA's closest ally
The Master of Swings

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #806 on: March 22, 2017, 02:00:31 PM »
I wonder if Bruce Heyman regrets his decision to resign so quickly.  He was not obligated to do so.  Maybe he didn't like the job.

January 6, 2017;  Agence France-Presse:
"As requested I have resigned as US Ambassador to Canada effective 1/20," Bruce Heyman wrote on Twitter. Heyman is close to outgoing President Barack Obama.

The New York Times reported Thursday that the Trump transition team has issued a blanket order requiring politically appointed ambassadors — as opposed to career diplomats holding such posts — to leave their overseas positions by Inauguration Day on Jan. 20. The paper quoted ambassadors familiar with the plan.

Political appointees are often close to the president who gave them the job. In the past, they were often allowed to stay in their posts for weeks or months after the president's term ends, the Times said. Trump's move breaks with this precedent.

Heyman, on the job in Ottawa since April 2014, used to work at Goldman Sachs and was a major contributor to Obama's 2008 and 2012 campaigns.

Trump's decision means the United States could be left without ambassadors in important countries for months. The posts require Senate confirmation.

I'm sure the Palin rumor was just fake news.  You betcha!

MAGA

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #807 on: March 29, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
Health insurance reform..FAIL.

Next..,

MAGA

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #808 on: March 29, 2017, 03:06:16 PM »
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #809 on: March 30, 2017, 04:47:13 AM »

Oh stop being a negative nelly.   :th_NewPicture15:

Now I'm looking forward to the 'wall' being built.  The process has been well thought out and is being implemented in a very orderly fashion.   :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble:

In other news, he has been twittering about killer bees and that Obama may have been behind it.  Story at 11 on prison planet.com

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

William

• Werewolfer
« Reply #810 on: March 31, 2017, 01:39:50 PM »

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #811 on: April 03, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »
I hope Trump dies.  Old age, syphilis, whatever.  He's a wart on the ass of humanity, and that's an insult to humanity.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

William

• Werewolfer
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 01:10:19 PM by William »

zeroday

• Werewolfer
  • Wonder Geek
« Reply #813 on: September 28, 2017, 01:31:44 PM »
The NFL is about to experience a rude awakening...you see the NFL is a commercial enterprise and their customers and their money are walking...
"God I'm glad I'm not responsible for this blood bath." Robin, Vikings 2015