Author Topic: Game Of Thrones Season Six Leaked!  (Read 9208 times)

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Clowns Suck
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Six Leaked!
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 07:29:06 AM »
Little Feller is quite the diplomat. Will Blondie return with her new army and wipe out the slave kingdoms?
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2016, 09:56:58 AM »
I think Tyrion missed the mark! No way Dany would be okay with giving the slavers 7 years to get their act together and keep slaving in the meantime :th_itchingbutt:

That fire was beautiful :daydream: What an amazing plan, for saving her and getting her another army! That's the second time now Dothraki have seen her emerge from the flames naked and unharmed.

I am so relieved Sansa made it to Castle Black and has reunited with Jon Snow. The way the redhead wildling was eyeing Brienne was hilarious :biglaugh: Brienne putting the red woman in her place was also hilarious ROFLMAO I love Brienne.

The High Sparrow's days are numbered. Go Cersei! :th_zzz: (never thought those words would pass my lips lol)

Osha got off so easy. It sucks that she died, but that could have been so much worse for her. I was sure Ramsey was going to torture her to death :th_not_watching:

Poor Ser Jorah with the greyscale :th_11-7:

Who was that guy who threw Theon's dad off the bridge last week?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 06:52:34 PM »
He called him brother on the bridge, but he looks so much younger than Theon's dad.

I LOVED the fire scene and setting all the Khals on fire. It brought the spark back to Dany. When she had been taking all the other cities she had this fierceness. I mean remember the one scene where she has them fire the old chains at the city walls as a warning. That scene brought chills, and then for a whole season it was all city intrigue and took away from her character I think.
This was like the best thing ever
And as she stood there giving her speech to the Khals and one by one dumped the fire torches over she got back the spark from the above scene.

Yeah I agree she will not be happy that Tyrion gave the slavers 7 years to continue slaving. but I also hope Dany listens to him because he is wise with those kinds of things and is a pretty good diplomat.

Yes I was so happy when Sansa showed up at Castle black, but I donno how much more safe she is there. And the looks the wildling was giving Brienne were weird. like what was up with that. He can't be amazed that she fights, because the wildlings have many strong female fighters.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2016, 07:06:16 PM »
I have a feeling Tyrion has something up his sleeve. He's a cunning one, not like him to give in so easily unless he has plans he's not telling anyone.  :daydream:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2016, 12:10:20 AM »
Loved this episode, so much happening to make things right for the good guys. Dany did a wonderful job of putting all those Dothroki in their places  :th_smilie_sg_003:

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2016, 11:24:10 AM »

I never get tired of that scene :daydream:

Re: the wildling, I felt like he was kind of smitten with her because she's so big and strong. Whatever he was thinking, she did not look like the feeling was mutual :biglaugh:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2016, 01:50:10 PM »
 :runincircles: :overacting: :crying: :crybaby:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2016, 02:42:00 PM »
Hodor :th_emot94:

I was in tears by the time it ended. Holy crap :sad:

I love how strong and determined Sansa is now.

That Greyjoy guy thinks he's going to hook up with Dany and "give her his cock" and marry her? Bitch please :coffeespit:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2016, 03:37:26 PM »
Tormund Giantsbane is sure impressing Brienne.  :th_laugh:

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2016, 04:58:40 PM »
Hood dead hood hodor...  :th_itchingbutt:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2016, 04:59:54 PM »
Well damnit! We lost another dire wolf. And poor poor Hodor. That made me cry.  :daydream:

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2016, 09:48:52 AM »
Yeah it seems like a direwolf dies practically every episode :th_11-7: There are only two left now.

Tormund Giantsbane is sure impressing Brienne.  :th_laugh:

I think they would be awesome together :th_zzz: So far she is NOT having it lol, but maybe she'll change her mind :daydream:

:biglaugh:

I wonder if Arya is getting ready to leave the whole Many-Faced God thing. She will never be no one, and I think everyone except her knows that. The play was a test for sure. Also, I really don't like that girl who keeps beating the crap out of her with a stick. lol

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2016, 03:38:18 PM »

:face-crying:

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2016, 04:55:17 PM »
LOL! I feel so bad for mister beardy wildling. He's so smitten with Brienne and she's just "as if!" towards him. They would have some fierce babies and I bet that's what he's thinking.

I was wondering about Aria as well. I think she does know deep down she can never be no one. She will always be Aria Stark. That play was a good reminder of why she needs to go back home. Maybe she'll hear about her sister and Jon Snow and go back. I hope before the season is done Aria will just lay flat that girl that keep beating her up.

Still crying about Hodor.  :crybaby:

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2016, 07:31:10 PM »
This is an exert from an interview with The actress about the new love interest. I thought it was funny.

"Christie discussed the wildling’s instant crush on her character in a recent interview, telling Entertainment Weekly that she could hardly keep a straight face during filming when Hivju made his character’s romantic intentions clear.

“[Tormund’s] a wildling, he’s very sensual and animal-like and very forthright with his emotions and feelings — which is really the opposite of [Brienne],” Christie said. “I enjoyed trying to navigate that and the beauty of her embarrassment. She can totally deal with the situation, and with him, but she’s just so embarrassed about it.”

I thought it funny because i imagined it was hard for them to keep straight faces filming those scenes cause it's so silly.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2016, 07:38:30 PM »
I thought it funny because i imagined it was hard for them to keep straight faces filming those scenes cause it's so silly.

Would love to see the blooper reel to those scenes.  :daydream:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2016, 07:41:20 PM »
I think Arya will be heading back to Westeros soon. She'll never be "No-one". She's a Stark, she has her list, she kept Needle for a reason.  :daydream:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 07:41:29 PM by Brinjen »

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2016, 05:28:47 PM »

These are hilarious! I so want them to get together, but I know it will end badly because Game of Thrones.

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2016, 05:45:49 PM »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/game-of-thrones-deaths-ranked-by-heartbreak?utm_term=.ko71BXle8&bffb#.oa5o98Jvq
This is a pretty funny read. The comments under each one are really funny. Although i think Jon Snow's death should be on there. Yes he is alive now, but he was dead to us for a year.

And just a few last of things Tormund pictures and then I will stop. They just crack me up so much.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2016, 09:16:50 PM »
Brilliant.  :th_laugh: