Author Topic: Game Of Thrones Season Six Leaked!  (Read 9209 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Six Leaked!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2016, 01:42:45 PM »
So is this thread safe for people (like me) who watch week by week? The title suggests that you guys have downloaded and watched the whole season? But I don't see any spoilers like that, sooo...

John Snow is officially dead.  :D

You were saying? :daydream:

:coffeespit:   :th_hoera-2: :biglaugh: :th_greenstars:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2016, 01:59:18 PM »
Last night's episode was good.

It was very good.  They touched on all the story lines which I really enjoyed. 

I'm very excited about the new season and understand that John Snow is officially dead.  :D

IN YO FACE!

Man they were scaring me though cause they were dragging out bringing him to life. Also I could have sworn Mel had brought someone back from the dead before? People were all around a camp fire and she did it to show off? Maybe I am remembering wrong.

It was a good episode, but I donno. It was really predictable I though. I totally knew Ramsey was going to stab his father when he hugged him. And that other dude was obviously going to be thrown off the bridge. Anyone else feel this was written completely different than the other seasons? I know there are no more finished books, but I thought GRRM had quite a bit written of the next book so they would have an idea to go on. Maybe it's cause we have all be theorizing so much and a lot of those theories are coming true it seems too predictable. 

I just have to say Tyrion gets the best lines!
"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
"I'm here to help. Don't eat the help."
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2016, 02:15:27 PM »
Yeah, you could tell Ramsey was going to kill his father. Just think, all that constant denying from the makers of Game of Thrones. We knew Jon Snow would be back.  :th_kopje-koffie-1: :th_smilie_love_366:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2016, 02:18:15 PM »
Now, Jon Snow (or Jon Stark possibly, maybe Jon Targaryen) and the wildlings will take Winderfell back from Ramsey Bolton. Meanwhile, Sansa is going to rally up the northern houses back to the Starks. No one likes the Boltons.  :daydream:

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2016, 02:45:20 PM »
His father totally should have seen it coming too. Not to be cruel and spiteful, but I really hope Ramsey dies horribly and slowly. What a horrible person, ugh.

Still loving Brienne, I got chills when she kneeled and she and Sansa did the thing where they vowed to each other.

And Tyrion with the dragons -- that was one of my favorite parts from tonight :th_happy093:

I too thought Melisandre had brought someone back before, or at least talked about having done that. I had it in my head that she was capable of resurrecting the dead, but now I'm not sure where I got that idea. Who cares though lol, he's back! :th_greenstars: I wonder if he will be different now though.

Can't wait for those religious zealots to be crushed. My hatred for Cersei is on hold until she accomplishes that feat :th_kopje-koffie-1: Poor Tommen, he's trying to be a man but dang.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 02:46:11 PM »
Also, the kid who plays Bran sure grew up since we last saw him :th_cheesy: I barely recognized him!

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 02:54:22 PM »
The previous resurrection was in season 3, just before the red wedding. The Brotherhood Without Banners, the mob that took Aryra along with Gendry, and then handed Gendry over to Melissandre. That's where she learned red priests could bring people back from the dead. From the other priest who brought his friend back six times (remember the trial by combat with the Hound?)

Same circumstances. Didn't believe they could do it, but said the words anyway and, it worked.  :daydream:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2016, 03:05:25 PM »
I also see a bit of an omen in episode 2. When Jaime Lannister is surrounded by the sparrows. What the High Sparrow says to Jaime...

"No doubt many of us would fall. But who are we? We have no names, no family. Every one of us is poor and powerless. But together, we can overthrow an empire".

The wildlings have just overthrown the Night's Watch, what next? There's a lot of wildlings. They know how to survive the winter, which is on the way. They're also pretty decent warriors.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2016, 03:48:15 PM »
Oh yeah the religious zealots are totally going to take over Kings landing. Tommen has to die still to fulfill what the old witch told Cersei as a young girl. Yeah Damn this show, they are making me feel bad for Cersei and I don't want to. So much of the horrible things that have happened are her fault!

Brienne is one of my favorite characters. I actually rooted out loud when she finally got to Sansa and yeah that whole oath thing had me tear up.

I had hoped that we'd see blind Arya kick that girl's ass with the stick though. Like she'd learn with her other senses when that girl approached and just lay her out flat before the girl had a chance to even say something.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 04:09:48 PM »
That was a good scene. I got a little teary-eyed too.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen

Ms Velvet

• Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • Werewolf game addict
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 12:13:25 AM »
Yay!! John Snow is alive. I hope it will be his personality still in him. I hope he won't be a puppet of the Red Woman.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 02:50:34 PM »
Next week's episode, R + L = J & M.  :th_kopje-koffie-1:

Dizzy

• Werewolfer
  • Geek
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 05:11:42 PM »
lol young Ned stark had the exact same hair style as old Ned stark. you'd think in 30 years it would have looked a little different. And the next episode is totally going to show his sister giving birth to Jon snow.
Speaking of Jon Snow... Yeah for him and his watch being over. Now he is free to get into all the crazy crap going on in the rest of the world. Although I think he is a bit phased by having to hang those people, especially Ollie.

Poor Rickon stark being turned over to Ramsy. That can't be good. And good grief! Do they have to kill off each and every one of the dire wolves!?

I wish they would show less people each episode and have more air time for the ones they do show. They keep trying to cram a snippet of every ones story going on each time and each person is getting hardly any air time.

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2016, 11:36:33 AM »
lol young Ned stark had the exact same hair style as old Ned stark.

For some reason, on first appearance that guy looked exactly like Doogie Howser Neil Patrick Harris in a wig to me :wacko: So that's all I could see. It was very unnerving. lol

Yep I bet next week we will learn that baby Jon was in that tower with his mother :th_clap: I really love the way the story is unfolding via these Bran "visits." It's a cool storytelling method that lets us see the past as it happens, rather than just learning about it verbally.

I guess Ghost is the only direwolf left now? Things are not looking good for Rickon and Osha :th_not_watching:

Tyrion trying to make conversation had me in stitches :th_smilie_happy_251: What is the situation with the dragons? He unchained them, but are they still down there, trapped in the dark?

Tommen is really frustrating me. I know he's just a boy, and he's trying, but dang.

Arya is sure on a unique path. I love her and her story.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:37:54 AM by Nameless »

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2016, 01:33:22 PM »
lol young Ned stark had the exact same hair style as old Ned stark.

For some reason, on first appearance that guy looked exactly like Doogie Howser Neil Patrick Harris in a wig to me :wacko: So that's all I could see. It was very unnerving. lol

Yep I bet next week we will learn that baby Jon was in that tower with his mother :th_clap: I really love the way the story is unfolding via these Bran "visits." It's a cool storytelling method that lets us see the past as it happens, rather than just learning about it verbally.

I guess Ghost is the only direwolf left now? Things are not looking good for Rickon and Osha :th_not_watching:

Tyrion trying to make conversation had me in stitches :th_smilie_happy_251: What is the situation with the dragons? He unchained them, but are they still down there, trapped in the dark?

Tommen is really frustrating me. I know he's just a boy, and he's trying, but dang.

Arya is sure on a unique path. I love her and her story.

Summer and Nymeria are still alive. No one knows where Nymeria is though.  :th_itchingbutt:

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2016, 08:04:45 AM »
Are the dragons going to rescue Blondie ?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:05:30 AM by Mikey »
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »
Somehow I totally forgot about both of those direwolfs lol. I wonder if Arya's will ever make another appearance.

Are the dragons going to rescue Blondie ?

I'm going to guess yes :grin: It would be epic for all three of them to swoop in and make the Dothraki regret taking her :luly-13:

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 03:45:24 PM »
 :th_greenstars: :th_smilie_tv_26: :overacting: :crybaby: :th_smilie_sg_003: :runwithscissors: :runincircles:

Mikey

• Werewolfer
  • Clowns Suck
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2016, 07:26:06 AM »
So Blondie is fireproof and has a new army?
"Look at the flowers Lizzy"