Hellpuppy: Classic Edition

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • RAWR!!!!
MOTAS
« on: December 15, 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
Who remembers this? Who has played it?

I was surprised to see its still available to play and inthink there are more levels lol

I think MOTAS is the grandfather of these types of games ;)
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Re: MOTAS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 07:47:29 PM »
Yep, I remember MOTAS.  :th_twitch: :th_peek3: :th_4e087jd: :shock: :th_not_watching: :crazy2: :th_wacky2: :overacting:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

• Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 09:03:16 PM »
It goes up to level 20 now :)
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 06:34:22 AM »
Ooh I remember MOTAS too. I guess I'm going to have to find it and play it again to see the new levels :Confus_78:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage

john doe

• Werewolfer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 02:08:27 PM »
I left off at level 11 from the last time I played.  Don't recall when that was, but has to have been over a year ago.  I just hit the load game button and that's how I know I was at level 11--still there.

• Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 02:45:14 PM »
It remembers you :) I still somewhat remember all the moves from ten years ago. I started from level one. It's funny but Jackie could give me a walkthrough for level one strictly from memory lol

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 08:14:47 AM »
There are no new levels! :th_rollingpin: I played through the whole thing again, and it ended after a level I'd already done (level 20). Oh well lol, it was still fun; it'd been a long while since I last played it, and had to start from level 1 because I've since gotten a new computer and new ISP and new IP address. lol

• Werewolfer
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »
There are no new levels! :th_rollingpin: I played through the whole thing again, and it ended after a level I'd already done (level 20). Oh well lol, it was still fun; it'd been a long while since I last played it, and had to start from level 1 because I've since gotten a new computer and new ISP and new IP address. lol

psssst.....   on your iPhone... go to the AppStore and do a search for "TeraLumina Games"   and enjoy ;) 

Nameless

• Global Moderator
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »
"TeraLumina Games"   and enjoy ;)

Oh my! I think I'm in love :grin: I've almost run my phone down playing the first one lol.