login

Author Topic: Awesome Article by Kryria Abrahams...  (Read 2050 times)

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
Awesome Article by Kryria Abrahams...
« on: May 15, 2012, 03:23:43 PM »
Recently, the New York Public School System released a list of words they would be banning from standardised tests in fear of "offending" certain people, including the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Kyria wrote an excellent article here... offering her views on the matter...  :th_kopje-koffie-1:

http://www.streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/blog/why-you-shouldnt-care-about-offending-jehovahs-witnesses/#comments
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
Re: Awesome Article by Kryria Abrahams...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 09:32:44 PM »
Good one.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • His Worshipfulness
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 06:00:11 AM »
Bookmarked
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 10:07:47 AM »
I'm sure you have all heard about the $28 million payout to the JW abuse survivor. 

It's only a matter of time now till the tide turns on the high control group.   :th_bf-gitarkid: 

Imagine the meeting when they announce that they are shutting the doors on the kingdumb hall because they are bankrupt.   :th_smilie_happy_251:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)

Dana

• Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 10:37:51 AM »
There was an article in the Birmingham News this morning about the DC over the weekend.  There were only 8,000 in attendance.  There used to be twice that many back when I was a teen and attended.  Only 28 were baptized, two of the ones mentioned were just kids, the youngest baptized was 9 freaking years old, the other was 11.  I wish they had published a photo that showed the poor lemmings.  I'm betting it was mostly kids, let's just hope that get df'd when their hormones kick in.
SHUT IT!! The last time you said that it went tits up real quick. ---Poopsie, Planet of the Apes, 2013.

If we win the lottery, we gonna be fat, drunk and dead.--Mikey, My Couch,  2015.

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
I'm pretty sure they will.

For most fence sitters, this will be the final straw once it all goes down, me thinks.   :th_kopje-koffie-1:  I couldn't imagine giving .01c to people who protect pedo's. 

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)