Author Topic: BOUGHT IT! :D  (Read 4194 times)

Jedi Master

• Master of Mind Tricks
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • His Worshipfulness
Re: BOUGHT IT! :D
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 02:35:42 AM »
Bring it on Simean...   :th_smilie_b_319:

**files nails*
"If it's Jedi, I think I might jump out the window." - Nameless 
"Shit I can't be wrong after nine months!" " If I had a gun I'd shoot you tonight.  ;)" - Will
"I stopped listening to you years ago." - Dana 2015

Hellpuppy: Classic Edition

• Guardian of Female Virginity!!!
  • Werewolfer
  • All My Friends Live Here
  • RAWR!!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 11:36:04 PM »
How is the rePlacement?

And someone said that the iPhone is free in Australia under a contract is that true?
"And Hellpuppy is well Hellpuppy. lol  Bad things usually happen when we lynch him and Jedi put a big bullseye on his back. " - Will

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 11:47:36 PM »
How is the rePlacement?

And someone said that the iPhone is free in Australia under a contract is that true?

Depends on what you call "free". Most carriers do a '$0 upfront cost' on the iPhone... but you usually pay extra for your calls.  :th_itchingbutt:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 09:39:10 AM »
I just won an iPhone case!  :th_bf-gitarkid:  **cuddles her iPhone and whispers** Did you hear? Mummy is getting you a new case.  :th_NewPicture15:   :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble:
Brinjen, first of her name, graduate of the Federation, master of the Wacom, spoiler of useful habits.

Brinjen

• Aussie Bitch
  • Administrator
  • I Like Owls
    • Brinjen
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »
For anyone who wants to enter... the website Redbubble is giving away iPhone cases for the month of November. You gotta be on Twitter to enter. Post a link to your favourite iPhone case off Redbubble ( http://www.redbubble.com/shop/recent+iphone-cases ) with the hash tag #iPhoneCase. I posted 10 yesterday (all my own designs of course  :th_kopje-koffie-1:  ) and won. You also gotta follow @Redbubble there too... easy!  :th_bf-gitarkid:

Snuggles

• >:O
  • Werewolfer
  • I Like Owls
  • How big is a monkeys penis???
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 03:38:20 AM »
Congrats on your iPhone Brinjen. 

I'm posting on my computer that is hooked up to my iPhone in the middle of nowhere.  The new 'network' feature makes internet possible.  I'm still on my 3gS and will probably keep this until the iPhone 5 comes out.  I think it will be a doozie. 

There was a big thing on the news about Sirsi last night and voice recognition technology.  The new iPHone has broken new barriers, and voice recognition is going to be part of the new world.  Eventually you will be able to tell your oven to cook something and it will do everything. 

If I loved my iPhone any more I would want to marry it...  :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_smilie5: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble: :th_drbble:

Babies don't have teeth. So what would happen? They could try to, umm, gum their victims to death. Maybe Judith has new teeth coming in (Nameless)